Once you enter this lovely house you will definitely feel at home. To the front is a very comfortable living room which would lend itself to relaxing evenings in or social gatherings. Further down the hallway is the fitted kitchen which has good storage & worktop areas plus room for a dining table. On through to the surprisingly large utility room which is great for putting all the stuff you don't want floating around the ktichen. Finally at the rear of the house is the first bathroom with shower enclosure, whb & toilet.
Upstairs are two very large spacious double bedrooms - both bright & airy and where you can make your haven from the hustle & bustle The rear bedroom benefits from a very substantial ensuite which has both separate shower & full size bath.
To the rear of the house is a low maintenance garden area which is mostly paved with a small area of artificial grass - perfectly suited to summertime bbqs.
Parking is on-street and subject to the council regulations.
This is a popular residential area with good local amenities plus there is good access to the city centre by car, bus or by foot. The house would be an ideal purchase for those looking for their next home but would also suit an investor with tenants enjoying good accommodation in a very convenient area.
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: A (£1,231.13 for 2020/21)
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
At Belvoir we understand that you may have questions with regard to the effect Coronavirus will have on viewing properties and we have put in place the following policies and advice:
- Use our virtual tour or request a video/facetime viewing to enable you view remotely.
- When we conduct viewing we will ask all viewers and owners/tenants at the relevant property to confirm:
- They are not self-isolating
- They have not returned recently from a high-risk area
- They are not displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, difficulty breathing, high temperature)
- They have not been in contact with anyone suspected of having the COVID-19 virus.
- They do not consider themselves to suffer from a weakened immune system which may make them susceptible to the COVID-19 viruS
- When we conduct a physical viewing we will keep a safe distance and not shake hands.
- We will only conduct individual viewings (no block viewings) and will allow ample time for you to view.
- We will also ensure the tenant or vendor is not present at the time of the viewing
- Please note viewings will only be arranged for viewers who are currently on the market themselves and ideally in a position to proceed.
EPC rating: D.