A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS three double bedroom detached house with flexible living space and double garage, offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Oil central heating, PVCu double glazing. Situated in a quiet village just south of Billingborough. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch which leads into a reception Hallway with a mahogany stair case, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Conservatory, Downstairs WC, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite Shower Room, and Family Bathroom. Good size gardens to the front and rear. Vewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and potential of the accommodation on offer. Council Tax Band: E.
Entrance Porch 2.87m x 1.57m (9'5" x 5'2" )
Having double glazed double doors, and a tiled floor.
Having a double glazed door leading into the main larger than average hall, with a solid mahogany stair case, and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 4.85m x 3.78m (15'11 x 12'05 )
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, a gas fire with surround, dado rail, ceiling and wall lights, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Conservatory 3.45m x 2.77m (11'4" x 9'1" )
Having double glazed windows and single door leading to the rear garden, and tiled floor.
Dining room 4.14m x 3.84m (13'7" x 12'7" )
Having double glazed windows to the side and front elevation, glazed wooden French doors, dado rail, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 4.62m x 3.78m (15'2" x 12'5" )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall mounted and base units with work surfaces, incorporating sink/drainer, electric 4 ring hob with over head extractor fan, electric double oven, vinyl floor, and a radiator.
Utility Room 3.45m x 2.26m (11'4" x 7'5" )
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Floor mounted oil boiler, large clothes airing rack hanging from the ceiling and a personnel door into garage.
Downstairs WC 1.68m x 0.99m (5'6" x 3'3" )
Low level wc, hand wash basin and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Master Bedroom 4.55m x 3.84m (14'11 x 12'07)
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, two double built in wardrobes, radiator, ceiling and wall lights, T.V. point and coving to the ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room 2.79m x 2.59m (9'2" x 8'6" )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, mains mixer shower, low level wc, hand wash basin, mirrored cabinet, ceiling extractor fan and a radiator.
Family Bathroom approx 3.23m x 2.57m (approx 10'7 x 8'5")
double glazed window to side elevation, , separate corner shower cubicle, mains mixer shower, low level WC, hand wash basin, towel radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 3.30m x 2.57m (10'10 x 8'05 )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in double wardrobe, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 3.12m x 2.46m (10'3" x 8'1")
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator, and coving to the ceiling.
Integral Double Garage 5.36m x 4.93m (17'7" x 16'2" )
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, with two single up and over doors, lighting and power sockets, with internal access from the utility room.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, green house and a shed.
Lawn, gravelled driveway for 3 cars access to double garage.
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.