NO CHAIN. A studio open plan apartment built in 2004 in a village location. It is in a gated complex which has the added benefit of CCTV, controlled underfloor heating (cost Included in Service Charge) , door entry system and an allocated parking space. The accommodation comprises a large lounge/diner/kitchen/bedroom area and separate Bathroom. The property is fully double glazed. Council tax band is A.
The property which is on the second floor is entered via a UPVC door into communal area with lift and stairway.
Lounge/Kitchen/Diner/Bedroom 8.03m x 6.32m (26'4" x 20'9")
Open plan room with kitchenette area having electric cooker with hob and extractor over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Door to bathroom.
Being fully tiled and having a white three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, close coupled W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin.
There is an allocated parking space behind electric gates.
There is a service charge of £140 per month to cover many services detailed below:
1 - Administration costs and management fees
2 - Accountancy fees and bank charges
3 - External decoration
4 - Outside communal lighting and power
5 - Lighting of internal communal areas
6 - Window cleaning communal areas
7 - Cleaning, decoration, maintenance and repairs in internal communal areas
8 - Lift maintenance, insurance and repairs
9 - BT phone line for lifts
10 - Block buildings insurance
11 - Security Camera System
12 - Security Entry System
13 - Communal television aerials systems
14 - Communal Sky aerial
15 - Communal fire alarm
16 - Maintenance of entry gates/entry phones
17 - Under-floor heating system - ALL AREAS, that runs annually from 1st November until 31st March (weather permitting)
18 - Maintenance of grounds/parking areas
19 - Annual Health & Safety checks (fire alarm system/fire extinguishers)
20 - Refuge area maintenance/pest control
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.