Belvoir is pleased to offer this beautiful three bedroom detached house located at the heart of Whitton, within the school catchment, available from the 3rd of August. Split over two levels, this property boasts two double bedrooms with a wealth of storage, a lovely family bathroom located on the ground floor. Providing an abundance of natural light, the sky light and stunning arched window leads to the first floor which comprises a spacious double bedroom, large reception/dining room and a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
Located within the school catchment and less than a 10 minute walk away from Twickenham Station, the town centre and all the local shops, restaurants and bars.
Transport links include the buses and mainline stations, Whitton and Twickenham Station that offers a quick train to the City and Waterloo (zone 5).
- Easy access to Central London and South of England via the A316 motorway.
- Regular rail service to London Waterloo (23 minutes).
- Heathrow airport 6.1 miles
- Gatwick airport 32 miles
- Excellent leisure facilities including Twickenham Rugby Stadium, Isleworth Recreation Centre, Syon Park, Old Deer Park etc.
- Excellent local schools both primary and grammar; state and private.