Belvoir are proud to present a spectacular opportunity to purchase a modern 2-bedroom apartment which is located in the sought-after Centurion Square development, right in the centre of York. The apartment is perfect for investors and families alike, the central location means that access across the whole of York is unrestricted. As well as this, connections to major cities via direct trains and accessible motorways allows the option of commuting, yet still benefitting from the beautiful city of York.
The 1st floor apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and is securely gated with an allocated parking space and containing beautifully maintained landscape gardens. The property is entered via a communal hallway with security entry phone system with a lift and stairs to all floors. Upon entering the apartment, a wide hallway leads you to the family bathroom with 3 piece suite, progressing further down the hallway, you are greeted by the master double bedroom – this is of a generous size and also boasts an En-suite. Adjacent to the master bedroom is the second double bedroom, also of a generous size and located next to the open plan lounge, which is open plan and complete with a Juliet balcony. Within the open plan lounge is a modern fully fitted and equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
As previously mentioned, the apartment’s location means that access to the train station is simple, a 12 minute walk will see you arrive at York Railway station where direct links to London, Manchester and Edinburgh are available. The A1, M1 and M62 are all also easily accessible, as are Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Humberside and Robin Hood airports.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
The property comprises:
- 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms with Secure
- Gated Access and Allocated Parking Space.
- Secure fob entry to communal area with lift access to apartment
- Entrance Hallway with intercom system
- Spacious open plan lounge with Juliet Balcony.
- Modern fully fitted and equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Dining area
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Electric panel heaters throughout
- Leashold and Management fees to be confirmed on asking