- Birmingham Central Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Student Listings
- Sales Properties
- Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Displayed Fees
- Local Information
- Local Links
- Belvoir Service
- The Team
- Properties Wanted
- Customer Comments
- Belvoir Birmingham Central Reviews
- Contact Birmingham Central
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
MON - FRI 8.30 AM - 5:30 PM
Professional Services Offered By Belvoir Birmingham CentralThe comprehensive "ONE STOP PROPERTY & MANAGEMENT SERVICE":
* Belvoir Property Management offers a comprehensive range of services to landlords and tenants. As a residential lettings agent we deal with all aspects of property rental, whilst specialising in property management and letting.
* We are not estate agents and only pride our services 100% on the letting industry
* We manage a diverse range of residential properties including houses, flats, studio flats and apartments.
Belvoir Services include:
* FREE Landlords information pack with no obligation
* FREE market appraisals and impartial advice on all aspects of letting & renting
* FREE advice on the presentation of your property for the residential lettings market
* The Directors of Belvoir Birmingham Central run an honest, friendly, and pro-active business in order to ensure that quality of customer service levels are second to none.
* We pride ourselves on a transparent fee structure and have no hidden additional costs.
* The Directors of Belvoir Birmingham Central have years of experience as Landlords themselves and therefore appreciate the requirement of and needs of Landlords
* A Buy To Let Scheme for investors in property.
* Comprehensive Insurance Services including
*Buildings & Contents cover , Rent and Legal
protection and Emergency Repair Service.
* Competitive and transparent fee structure.
* Large database of tenants.
* Full reference and status checking of tenants.
* Regular inspections of properties with written
reports to landlords and monthly accounts .
* Property Investment Consultancy.
* Moving services.
* Extensive tenant marketing e.g. local paper, 'to let' boards, internet, yellow pages and relocation companies, rightmove.co.uk,
* Rents paid by electronic bank transfer immediately upon cleared funds with a detailed monthly report
* Advice regarding resident and non UK resident Inland Revenue regulations
* Co-ordination of all maintenance if required and the undertaking of the mandatory safety checks by our portfolio of professional tradesmen who will provide an expert yet cost effective service
* We offer a professional, caring and high quality service with local knowledge of Birmingham plus the backup of a National organisation who is a Market Leader in property lettings and continually seek to be at the forefront of developments in the property management industry.
BELVOIR BIRMINGHAM CENTRAL GETS READY FOR THE TENANCY DEPOSIT SCHEME
As part of the 2004 Housing Act, the statutory Tenancy Deposit Scheme will come into effect in England and Wales and has two main objectives; to safeguard tenancy deposits paid in connection with assured shorthold tenancies and to facilitate the resolution of disputes arising in connection with deposits.
The new legislation means that after 6 April 2007, any monies taken by an agent or landlord will have to be held in a Government approved scheme, following either an insurance based or custodial format as outlined below:
• An agent or landlord pays an insurance premium to an approved third party and upon receipt of a deposit, will inform the scheme administrator of all the details about the tenancy. Upon completion of tenancy, deposit returned in full or part as agreed with all parties. In case of dispute, third party facilitates a dispute resolution process.
• An agent or landlord passes deposit to scheme administrator who holds the deposit. Upon completion of tenancy, deposit returned in full or part as agreed with all parties. In case of dispute, third party facilitates a dispute resolution process.
If anyone should have any queries or concerns regarding the new Tenancy Deposit Scheme, feel free to contact us – there is no obligation to let or rent through us and we will be happy to help if we can.