Princes Parade, Liverpool, L3 1BD
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £140,000|
|EPC Rating||C78/B85 (co2: C79/C80)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Stunning River Views
- 1 Bedroom
- Spacious Property
- Large Sun-Filled Windows
- Sought After Location
- Tenant in Situ
- Immaculately Presented
- Restaurant within the Development
- Liverpool Waterfront
- South facing
Drift off in the comfort of your own bed to the sound of the peaceful, rhythmic waves as they crash up at the walls below you. This desirable property boasts mouth dropping river views out of the large sun filled windows!
- This unmissable property briefly comprises of hallway, luxurious bathroom, spacious lounge with large windows overlooking the river, open plan kitchen with integrated kitchen appliances, and a sizable double bedroom with breath taking views of the river.
The building benefits from friendly, 24 hour, concierge and secure entry system. A popular restaurant occupies the ground floor of the development and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Reaching a height of 290ft, this is an unmistakable building that has become iconic to our Liverpool Sky Line. Alexandra Tower is a fantastic development in an extremely desirable location.
The positioning of the building is arguably the best out of the developments on Princes Dock as it is practically on the water itself therefore offers uninterrupted views of the famous River Mersey. A five minute walk takes you to Liverpool City Centre or the famous Albert Dock. There are two convenience stores just moments away and further amenities including supermarkets are just a short walk, on Old Hall Street where you will also find lovely restaurants and bars.
- Owner Occupier
- This property is perfect for any owner occupier wanting a wow factor home, with stunning river views and easy access to the City Centre.
The property has been maintained to a high standard, and with neutral decor throughout it only needs a small stamp to make this your own!
- A fantastic opportunity to purchase a low maintenance apartment with a tenant in situ! It is currently let for £625 pcm, securing a 5.4% gross yield, and with a very high chance of capital growth as our City grows.
This development always proves very popular with tenants due to the many benefiting factors which come along with it. It mainly attracts professional tenants due to the close proximity to Liverpool's Business Quarter.
- Additional Information
- Lease Length - 141 years, 129 years remaining
Service Charge - £528.27
Ground Rent - £250 per annum