Plot, 1 Queens Road, Brymbo, Wrexham, LL11 5DY
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £129,950|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Off street parking
- New build
- Chain free
Additional InformationIf you like the idea of living in the country but don't fancy a small cottage with low ceilings, high maintenance and the feeling of being isolated?
We have the perfect solution!
Internally, this new build semi-detached house has 3 bedrooms (2 doubles), contemporary kitchen which is open plan with the spacious living room, ultra modern family bathroom, downstairs toilet and entrance hall. Each room has plenty of light with large double glazed windows throughout and double doors leading to the rear garden from the living room. Downstairs, all the internal door are oak giving the property a luxury feel.
Outside, there is a low maintenance front garden and shared parking area which will accommodate 5-6 cars in total. At the rear of the property there is exceptionally private rear garden with no overlooking neighbours which is laid to lawn and small patio area.
The property is complete with Architects Certificate which guarantees the buildings for 10 years.
- Entrance Hall
- The entrance hall has been fitted with very good quality laminate floor, recessed ceiling spotlights and front facing double glazed front door.
- Kitchen 3.43m x 2.88m (11'3" x 9'5")
- The fully fitted kitchen is ultra modern with glossy grey units, grey wood effect worktops and inset stainless steel sink and draining board. Integral appliances include the electric cooker, electric hob with 4 burners and stainless steel overhead hood with extractor fan. Recessed ceiling spotlights, a radiator and laminate floor complete the kitchen.
- Living Room 4.55m x 4.47m (14'11" x 14'7")
- The spacious living room is located just off the kitchen with an open plan feel as the laminate floor continues from the kitchen. A rear facing uPVC double glazed window and double doors leading to the rear garden provide plenty of natural light with a radiator providing central heating to the room. The staircase leading to the first floor is also featured.
- Downstairs W/C 1.93m x 0.93m (6'3" x 3'0" )
- White suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit below and low level W/C. Side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and laminate floor finish the room.
- Side facing uPVC double glazed window provides light onto the landing that also features an airing cupboard and loft access hatch.
- Bedroom 1 3.84m x 2.37m (12'7" x 7'9")
- This comfortable double bedroom is towards to the rear of the property with a double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.44m x 2.39m (11'3" x 7'10")
- Another double bedroom has a front facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 3 1.96m x 1.86m (6'5" x 6'1")
- The smallest of all three bedrooms, it features a rear facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bathroom 1.96m x 1.71m (6'5" x 5'7")
- Contemporary white bathroom suite comprising of P shaped bath with glazed shower screen, overhead shower and central mixer tap, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit below and low level W/C. The bathroom is also fitted with chrome towel radiator, low maintenance acrylic wall tiles and recessed ceiling spotlights.
- To the side of the property there is a large shared parking area which will accommodate 5-6 cars.
At the rear, there is a very private rear garden that has been laid to lawn and a patio area for al-fresco dining.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.