This small workshop will be run by Terry Lucking the franchise owner of Belvoir Lettings in Cambridge, Corby and Peterborough and an expert in buy to let investment in Peterborough. This workshop has limited spaces and will be held on Wednesday 30th June 2010 between 6.30pm and 8pm in the Stamford Room Holiday Inn Thorpe Wood Peterborough.
Belvoir Lettings are pleased to announce that Phillip Game, an Independent Financial Advisor/ Mortgage Consultant with Shire Financial Services Limited, will be present at the workshop, and will be available for advice.
To make the session as productive as possible Terry Lucking has asked anyone registering to attend can come up with their own three burning questions which they would like answered during the workshop.
PLEASE INCLUDE THESE QUESTIONS WITH THE REGISTRATION
These questions will be addressed during the workshop, along with the following topics:
1. Exit route planning – deciding a structure and what you plan to do with the investments before buying
2. Buying for cash or spreading cash to allow for greater capital growth
3. What to buy – costs of leasehold – how to let rooms successfully
4. How to maintain
5. Protecting your investment against accidental and malicious damage plus non payment of rent
6. Mortgages on sample properties
7. Invite private one to one meetings
There are a limited amount of spaces and these will be offered to the first responses. Hhowever if you can not attend on this date please still register your interest as Belvoir Peterborough will be arranging further workshops dependant upon demand.