Pall Mall, Liverpool, L3 6EN
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|EPC Rating||D66/C70 (co2: D59/D61)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Penthouse Duplex Apartment
- Heart of Liverpool Business District
- Fantastic City Views
- Private Balcony
- Additional Large Communal Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Viewings Recommended!
A spacious penthouse duplex apartment located in the heart of Liverpool business district. The property boasts a private balcony with fantastic views of the city and a large communal balcony as well as parking, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- This spacious two bedroom duplex penthouse apartment comprises of hallway, family bathroom, cupboard, dining area, open plan kitchen with lounge leading to a long balcony with breath taking views of Liverpool. The upstairs of the property comprises of two double bedrooms, a shower room and a communal large balcony off the master bedroom. This property also comes with secure parking and an added bonus is that residents on this development are able to apply to the council for two parking permits for the area.
- Owner Occupier
- This apartment is a ideal for the professional who works in Liverpool City Centre or who wants the City Centre living lifestyle.
The property is spacious and with two double bedrooms, two living areas and with it's open plan kitchen/diner has a nice feel in the property. The property boasts outside space with a private long balcony as well as a communal roof top balcony with spectacular views of the city. It also boasts one parking space with the option of applying to the council for a residential parking permits.
The development is kept clean and tidy and regularly maintained.
- 44 Pall Mall always proves very popular with tenants and owner occupiers a like and Belvoir have recently secured a long standing tenant of ours in the property who is currently paying £9900 per annum.
- 44 Pall Mall is a popular development that boasts LIFT access to all floors, it is well kept and has a spacious COMMUNAL TERRACE AREA with a water feature. It's is centrally located for the business district in Liverpool.
- Additional Information
- Ground Rent - £75 per annum
Service Charge - £1320 per annum
Lease Length - 150 years (less 10 days) from 28 June 2001