Contact us today

Please enter your first name.
Please enter your surname.
Please enter your telephone number.
Please enter a valid email address.
Please provide some details about your enquiry.

York Branch - Tenant Info

At Belvoir! York we know how stressful moving can be so we want to make it a pain free process for you. All of our properties are listed on our website as well as Zoopla and OntheMarket - if you find something that you like then just give us a call and we can give more information and arrange a viewing. If you are not quite sure what you are looking for or are planning to move in the future then please still get in touch as we register every potential tenant and really value our tenant database.

In addition to paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.

Before the tenancy starts (payable to Belvoir York)

Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: Security deposits will be capped at five weeks’ rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 and six weeks’ rent where the annual rent is £50,000 or more.

During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
For English properties:
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above base rate. 

During the tenancy if permitted and applicable
Utilities – gas, electricity, water and sewerage
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Television licence
Council Tax

Other permitted payments

Any other permitted payments, not included above, for breaches of contract or under the relevant legislation including contractual damages. These may include reasonable costs or losses incurred for loss of keys, security devices and changes to the tenancy agreement or early termination, if the Landlord agrees they can be made, up to the permitted limits.

Tenant Protection

Belvoir York is a member of Safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, to view our certificate, please click here, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.