At Belvoir! York we know how stressful moving can be so we want to make it a pain free process you. All of our properties are listed on our website as well as Rightmove and if you find something that you like then just give us a call and we can give more information and arrange a viewing. If you are not quite sure what you are looking for or are planning to move in the future then please still get in touch as we register every potential tenant and really value our tenant database. We are very open and honest with our fees and know how expensive moving can be so please become familiar with our pricing below before you attend a viewing.
All fees are inclusive of VAT
- Application fee for first person - £250
This includes, credit check and referencing, full colour inventory in electronic and hard format, protection of deposit, production of assured short hold tenancy agreement, Belvoir! service guide, all safety certificates and documentation.
- Application for couple - £300
- Further applicants - £100
- Guarantor - £100 - this includes referencing of guarantor and production of deed of guarantee document
- Saturday move in - £60
- Personal check in at the property - £60 - this includes a member of our team meeting you at the property and going through all information. This is a great option for first time renters, or people moving from outside of York.
You will also need to pay the first months rent and deposit before moving in, these costs vary depending on property but can be seen on all property listings.
Please note - Should you withdraw your application for any reason or fail referencing the holding fee and application fee will be retained by Belvoir York to cover administration costs.
- Accompanied Check Out - £50
- Late Payment Charge - £20
- Letting Agent Reference - £25
- Non Cancellation of Standing Order - £20
If fees are settled by credit card a 3% of transaction value fee applies.
We hold Client Money Protection Insurance through NALS