Tenant Fee Information
Application Fees: within this fee we will assist you with the completion of the reference process( the reference will include a check of your income, credit rating and previous landlord references, you will also provide proof of I.D. and proof of address), we will respond to any queries you may have and make preparations for the start of your new tenancy:
- Single Applicant: £190 inc VAT
- Two Applicants: £290 inc VAT
- Additional Applicants (including guarantors): £100 inc VAT
- Company Reference: £190 inc VAT
Please note that everyone over the age of 18 years old who will be residing at the property will need to be referenced. If you fail the reference process the application fee is non-refundable, if however the landlord withdraws from the process after you have successfully passed the process, you will receive a refund in full.
Prior to the Start of the Tenancy:Cleared funds are required prior to keys being issued, this will include the first months' rent and a deposit (usually £100 more than he rent but this can vary according to the property).
During the Tenancy:
- £25 inc VAT for each letter sent to the tenant for a breach of tenancy
- £20 inc VAT for any payments presented to the bank but returned by the bank
- Late rent: £5 inc VAT per day/ £12 inc VAT penalty charge incurred per letter to manage arrears of rent.
- Cancelled Appointments: £25 inc VAT if a tenant fails to provide access to a pre-agreed contractor appointment.
Renewal of Tenancy:
- 6 months renewal: £30 inc VAT
- 12 month renewal: No Fee
- In the event that you wisht to surrender the tenancy early, ONLY with the Landlord's approval, Belvoir will charge you the remarketing costs and inventory renewal fee for finding suitable alternative tenant/s (£414 inc VAT) payable in advance
End of Tenancy:
- Outgoing reference fee to other agents/landlords £20 inc VAT
- Additional copies of paperwork already provided £6 inc VAT
- Collection of tenants mail - £12 inc VAT