What is Rent Guarantee?
At Belvoir, we have made sure that you don't have to be exposed to the risks of a tenant defaulting on their rental payments by working in partnership with Let Alliance.
The Belvoir Rent Guarantee is now available to you. Our obligation to you is that in the event that there are any defaults in the payment of the Rent (as set out in the tenancy agreement) by the Tenant(s)/Guarantor(s) within the tenancy, we will pay the monthly rent as stated on the tenancy agreement, until vacant possession is gained or up to a maximum of six months whichever is soonest.
The Belvoir Rent Guarantee will include:
• 100% of the rent protected, payable for a maximum of 6 months or until vacant possession, whichever is soonest, should the tenant default
• Full legal costs for all tenancy breaches which give grounds for possession
• Work on your behalf to deal with possession proceedings
• Full rent protection for the total monthly rent, up to £2500 per month for up to 4 tenants as named on the Tenancy Agreement
• Nil Excess
• Rent chased on your behalf and in house claims team
• Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired notices seeking possession
• Original referencing criteria, no additional underwriting
• No Covid-19 restrictions
• Claims paid from 30 days in arrears
• Up to £50,000 claims limit
• Available for new and existing tenancies
If you would like more information on the Belvoir Rent Guarantee, please call us on 01978 340030.