Belvoir Woking offers the benefits of a nationally branded lettings specialist to the local Community and will provide both Landlords and Tenants with a uniquely efficient and effective range of services tailored to meet the high levels of customer service.
- Belvoir manage a comprehensive range of quality properties
- Appointment times that are convenient to the tenant
- Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation
- Viewing is accompanied
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas appliances, electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings
- All deposits/bonds are held in an independent client account
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord
- A written inventory including statement of conditions will be provided on each property to protect you from unfair dilapidation deductions made from your deposit by your landlord.
- We offer a superb Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property
- We out-source our credit and referencing service so you can be assured of an independent and quick response to your enquiry.
Please contact Belvoir Woking on 01483 332 379 for further advice, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find below a full list of charges made to a tenant by Belvoir Woking.
The only price shown in our property advert's is the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown.
TENANT ADMIN & APPLICATION FEES
- Application & Referencing fee for single/couple - £250 incl. VAT
- Guarantor Application & Referencing fee - £75 incl. VAT
- Additional Occupant Application & Referencing fee - £75 Incl. VAT
- Check Out Fee - starting at £75 and up to £240 incl. VAT dependent on size and furnishings of the property.
- Late rent arrears fee - £22 Inc VAT
- New tenancy fee (where required) - £60 Inc VAT
- Duplicate Inventories - £12 incl. VAT
- Returned Cheques or Standing Orders - £24 incl. VAT
A Deposit normally equivalent to 1.5 times the monthly rent will be payable on each property.