Belvoir Lettings Wirral offer a price match solution, if you find like for like service at a lower price elsewhere we will match it.
The comprehensive residential letting service for landlords:
Tenant Find Only
- Property marketing
- Free rental assessment
- Computerised database of tenants
- Always accompanied tenant viewings
- Full in depth credit checking and referencing
- Preparation of the tenancy agreement
- Dilapidation deposit registered in the relevant scheme.
Belvoir Wirral take every advantage of technology in our marketing and business activities including electronic banking and use of digital cameras to transfer images of properties. We maintain a computer database of tenants and their requirements. These all contribute to an efficient user friendly service.
As a responsible letting agent Belvoir Wirral offer the protection of a 100% rent guarantee scheme on most fully managed properties. Call us now for full details
- All the tenant find services
- Legal insurance
- Handling applications for the necessary permissions to let
- Gas and electrical inspections prior to tenant occupancy
- Full property inventory
- Monthly and rent collection and statement
- Regular inspections and written report to landlord
- Supervision of repairs against predefined landlord instructions
- Management of the supply, fitting and repair of white goods as required
- On-going handling of tenant problems
- Supervision of property cleaning between tenants
- Preparation and serving all necessary legal notices
- Attendance at court if required
- Advice on property preparation to maximise property rental value
- Inclusive fee structure
- Buy-o-Let service for investors
- Specialist landlord and tenant insurance.
Landlords remember our price match solution, if you find like for like service at a lower price locally, we will match it.
To market your property we will:
- Ensure we note full details of your wishes with respect to the letting. Provide you with advice and assistance on protecting your property and rental income.
- Search our database to find a tenant match. Place your property details on our national website and appropriate portal sites, all of which we will monitor and update daily.
- Effect appropriate advertising of your property through local newspaper media, by board erection, from our High St premises and through direct mailing to local businesses.
- Conduct accompanied tenant viewings at your property, giving you full feedback.
- On finding a potentially suitable tenant we will carry out credit and status checks. Keep you advised of progress throughout all processes. Gain your approval of the tenant and official consent to proceed.
- Draw up and agree with you the Tenancy Agreement and Conditions.
- Arrange buildings and contents and/or rent and legal insurance cover as requested.
- Collect all advance monies from the tenant. Request deposit from tenant and pay it into the landlords designated deposit scheme for the landlord to action appropriately.
- Forward your monies without delay and provide you with a statement of account and copies of all relevant documentation.
Fees Applicable: £300 (inclusive of VAT) payable for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of tenancy.
All of the above plus
- Deposit will lodged with our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) this will be held by us in a fully insured separate client account until the end of the tenancy.
- Collect rents due on your behalf and pay on to you promptly. We will also send you a monthly statement of account.
- Carry out periodic property visits of your property and issue you with a full follow-up report. Make payment for all repairs and liabilities up to authorised limits direct from monthly rental income.
- We will also provide the tenant with our emergency out of office hours contact number.
At the end of the tenancy we will:
- Issue the advance legal notices as required
- Advise the tenant of the required move out procedures
- Carry out the move out procedures with the tenant
- Check the property against the inventory/statement of condition and inform you of any dilapidations
- Organise for the return of the deposit and if necessary deduct for any dilapidation charges
- Take all meter readings
- Hand over the property to you or seek a new tenant as instructed
Fees Applicable: Start-up fee of £250 (inclusive of VAT) plus _____% (inclusive of VAT) of the rent, deducted from the rent as received (% to be agreed on appraisal)
- Inventory preparation fee: £100 (inclusive of VAT) – dependent on size of property
- Preparation of paperwork for Alternative Dispute Resolution: £120 (inclusive of VAT)
- Re-signing fee: £75 (inclusive of VAT) payable where The Agent, at your request, arranges a renewal of tenancy to an existing tenant
Post Letting Service
- Inventory Check (including damage report): £80.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Where Full Management service is cancelled during the fixed term tenancy, the full management fee would be payable and a cancellation fee of £300 (inclusive of VAT) is payable. During a periodic tenancy, a fee of £300 (inclusive of VAT) would be payable and 2 months’ notice would be required.
Where a Let Only service is cancelled when we have found a ready, willing and able tenant to move in, a cancellation fee of £150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable.
All prices subject to change after two months’ notice.
Belvoir Wirral is a member of NALS and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.