Belvoir Lettings Wirral offer a price match solution, if you find like for like service at a lower price elsewhere we will match it.
The comprehensive residential letting service for landlords:
Tenant Find Only
- Property marketing
- Free rental assessment
- Computerised database of tenants
- Always accompanied tenant viewings
- Full in depth credit checking and referencing
- Preparation of the tenancy agreement
- Dilapidation deposit registered in the relevant scheme.
As a responsible letting agent Belvoir Wirral offer the protection of a 100% rent guarantee scheme on most fully managed properties. Call us now for full details
- All the tenant find services
- Legal insurance
- Handling applications for the necessary permissions to let
- Gas and electrical inspections prior to tenant occupancy
- Full property inventory
- Monthly and rent collection and statement
- Regular inspections and written report to landlord
- Supervision of repairs against predefined landlord instructions
- Management of the supply, fitting and repair of white goods as required
- On-going handling of tenant problems
- Supervision of property cleaning between tenants
- Preparation and serving all necessary legal notices
- Attendance at court if required
- Advice on property preparation to maximise property rental value
- Inclusive fee structure
- Buy-o-Let service for investors
- Specialist landlord and tenant insurance.
Landlords remember our price match solution, if you find like for like service at a lower price locally, we will match it.
To market your property we will:
- Ensure we note full details of your wishes with respect to the letting. Provide you with advice and assistance on protecting your property and rental income.
- Search our database to find a tenant match. Place your property details on our national website and appropriate portal sites, all of which we will monitor and update daily.
- Effect appropriate advertising of your property through local newspaper media, by board erection, from our High St premises and through direct mailing to local businesses.
- Conduct accompanied tenant viewings at your property, giving you full feedback.
- On finding a potentially suitable tenant we will carry out credit and status checks. Keep you advised of progress throughout all processes. Gain your approval of the tenant and official consent to proceed.
- Draw up and agree with you the Tenancy Agreement and Conditions.
- Arrange buildings and contents and/or rent and legal insurance cover as requested.
- Collect all advance monies from the tenant. Request deposit from tenant and pay it into the landlords designated deposit scheme for the landlord to action appropriately.
- Forward your monies without delay and provide you with a statement of account and copies of all relevant documentation.
Fees Applicable: £300 (inclusive of VAT) payable for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of tenancy.
All of the above plus
- Deposit will lodged with our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) this will be held by us in a fully insured separate client account until the end of the tenancy.
- Collect rents due on your behalf and pay on to you promptly. We will also send you a monthly statement of account.
- Carry out periodic property visits of your property and issue you with a full follow-up report. Make payment for all repairs and liabilities up to authorised limits direct from monthly rental income.
- We will also provide the tenant with our emergency out of office hours contact number.
At the end of the tenancy we will:
- Issue the advance legal notices as required
- Advise the tenant of the required move out procedures
- Carry out the move out procedures with the tenant
- Check the property against the inventory/statement of condition and inform you of any dilapidations
- Organise for the return of the deposit and if necessary deduct for any dilapidation charges
- Take all meter readings
- Hand over the property to you or seek a new tenant as instructed
Fees Applicable: Start-up fee of £250 (inclusive of VAT) plus _____% (inclusive of VAT) of the rent, deducted from the rent as received (% to be agreed on appraisal)
- Inventory preparation fee: £100 (inclusive of VAT) – dependent on size of property
- Preparation of paperwork for Alternative Dispute Resolution: £120 (inclusive of VAT)
- Re-signing fee: £75 (inclusive of VAT) payable where The Agent, at your request, arranges a renewal of tenancy to an existing tenant
Post Letting Service
- Inventory Check (including damage report): £80.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Where Full Management service is cancelled during the fixed term tenancy, the full management fee would be payable and a cancellation fee of £300 (inclusive of VAT) is payable. During a periodic tenancy, a fee of £300 (inclusive of VAT) would be payable and 2 months’ notice would be required.
Where a Let Only service is cancelled when we have found a ready, willing and able tenant to move in, a cancellation fee of £150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable.
All prices subject to change after two months’ notice.
Belvoir Wirral is a member of NALS and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.