Landlords remember our price match solution, if you find like for like service at a lower price locally, we will match it.
To market your property we will:
- Ensure we note full details of your wishes with respect to the letting. Provide you with advice and assistance on protecting your property and rental income.
- Search our database to find a tenant match. Place your property details on our national website and appropriate portal sites, all of which we will monitor and update daily.
- Effect appropriate advertising of your property through social and online media, by board erection, from our High St premises and through direct mailing.
- Conduct accompanied tenant viewings at your property, giving you full feedback.
- On finding a potentially suitable tenant we will carry out credit and status checks. Keep you advised of progress throughout all processes.
- Draw up and agree with you the Tenancy Agreement and Conditions.
- Arrange buildings and contents and/or rent and legal insurance cover as requested.
- Collect all advance monies from the tenant. Request deposit from tenant and pay it into the landlords designated deposit scheme for the landlord to action appropriately.
- Forward your monies without delay and provide you with a statement of account and copies of all relevant documentation
- Fees Applicable: One months rent, plus £100.00 (inclusive of VAT) payable for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of tenancy.
All of the above PLUS
- Deposit will lodged with our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) this will be held by us in a fully insured separate client account until the end of the tenancy.
- Collect rents due on your behalf and pay on to you promptly. We will also send you a monthly statement of account.
- Carry out periodic property visits of your property and issue you with a full follow-up report. Make payment for all repairs and liabilities up to authorised limits direct from monthly rental income.
- At the end of the tenancy we will:
- Issue the advance legal notices as required
- Advise the tenant of the required move out procedures
- Carry out the move out procedures with the tenant
- Check the property against the inventory/statement of condition and inform you of any dilapidations
- Organise for the return of the deposit and if necessary deduct for any dilapidation charges
- Take all meter readings
- Hand over the property to you or seek a new tenant as instructed
- Fees Applicable: Start-up fee of £395.00 (inclusive of VAT) plus _____% (inclusive of VAT) of the rent, deducted from the rent as received (% to be agreed on appraisal)
- Inventory preparation fee: From £90.00 (inclusive of VAT) – dependant on size of property
- Deposit registration fee £30.00 (inclusive of VAT)
- Annual deposit protection fee £30.00 (inclusive of VAT). TDS insured scheme.
- Re-signing fee: £95.00 (inclusive of VAT) payable where The Agent, at your request, arranges a renewal of tenancy to an existing tenant
- Post Letting Service
- Inventory Check (including damage report): £80.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Where Full Management service is cancelled during a tenancy, a cancellation fee of one months rent (inclusive of VAT) is payable and 2 months’ notice would be required.
Where a Let Only service is cancelled when we have found a ready, willing and able tenant to move in, a cancellation fee of one months rent (inclusive of VAT) is payable.
All prices subject to change after two months’ notice.
Belvoir Wirral is a member of NALS Safeagent and The Property Ombudsman Scheme.