Please find a full list of charges made to a tenant by Belvoir Weston-super-Mare below.
The price shown in our property adverts is the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. While tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply, they can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown on the advert. These additional fees are listed below:
TENANT APPLICATION FEES*
- Application Fee each applicant = £180.00
- Joint Application Fee = £300.00
- Guarantor Application fee (if required) = £90.00
No additional charges are made to tenants upon application or on occupation of a property.
* Discounted fees apply to staff at Weston General Hospital (please enquire at office)
TENANT ADMINISTRATION FEES:
Additional charges may be made during the tenancy in the following circumstances:
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreements = £12.00
- Duplicate Inventories = £18.00
- Duplicate Rent Statements (free if emailed) = £18.00
- Returned Cheques or Standing Orders £20
- Non cancellation of standing order charge = £12.00
- Late payment of rent charge = £12.00
- Breach of Tenant Letter £25
Usually equivalent to a months rent, however please check with the office to confirm the exact figure, as some landlords ask for 6 week rent. This will be required prior to tenancy commencement. An additional deposit may also be required for pets.
CHECKOUT (where applicable)
50% share of the costs and disbursements in relation to the preparation of the inventory and “check out” at the end of the tenancy (the other 50% to be paid by the Landlord). Fee of £60.