Why should you rent a property through Belvoir West Bridgford?
- We take the hassle out of finding, applying for and living in rental property.
- We offer quality property, proactive search and convenient inspection times.
- Belvoir staff are specially trained and equipped to assist tenants find properties to rent that will meet their needs.
- It is free to register, just notify us today of your requirements.
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas and electricity safety certification and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings.
- Tenancy deposits are held in the Government approved custodial Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme (the Deposit Protection Scheme - DPS).
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between tenant and landlord.
- We offer a comprehensive written inventory including a statement of condition, which is compiled & agreed at point of moving in.
- Access to exclusive tenants contents insurance policy via our Insurance partnership with Let Alliance (comprehensive, competitively priced & providing great cover)
- We offer a superb up to date Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property.
- Due to our specialised credit status and referencing service we are able to give you a very quick response to your enquiry.
The price shown on each of the properties being advertised is the calendar monthly or weekly rent only. Tenant administration charges and possibly other fees may apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown.
NATIONAL APPROVED LETTING SCHEME (NALS)
Belvoir West Bridgford is a member of the National Approved Letting Scheme. This is a Government funded scheme for accreditation and registration of professional lettings agents. You can be confident that matters arising during your tenancy with Belvoir will be dealt with professionally, promptly and effectively.
The Property Ombudsman (TPO)
The Property Ombudsman - the service that provides the resolution to unresolved disputes between consumers and property agents, also regulates Belvoir West Bridgford.
We hold keys for the majority of our properties in order to accommodate viewings when required.
We will liaise with the landlord or existing tenant to find a mutually convenient time.
Belvoir will take references on behalf of the landlord. This includes: Credit history checks, employer checks, and former landlord check. In addition, a search of the adverse credit register and a search of the electoral roll register will be carried out.
Rents are quoted on a calendar monthly basis. Rents are paid, monthly in advance, by standing order to the Belvoir Client account. The first month’s rent is normally paid, in cleared funds, either on the day that you sign the tenancy agreement, or prior to the date of taking up occupancy. NOTE: Tenants will not be able to move-in to properties unless the appropriate funds have been cleared
At the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to attend the Belvoir West Bridgford office to sign the tenancy agreement that outlines the Landlord and Tenants obligations. All Tenancy Agreements are “Assured Shorthold” tenancies under the provisions of the 1988 Housing Act, with a minimum six-month period.
Belvoir West Bridgford – Fee information for Tenants:
Prices shown in our property advertisements only reflect the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Administration fees relating to Tenancy application(s) and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown.
The following is a full list of potential charges made to tenants by Belvoir West Bridgford.
TENANT ADMINISTRATION FEES
- £180 inc VAT fee for first adult applicant (i.e. 18 or over)
- £60 inc VAT for every additional adult applicant
- £60 inc VAT fee for each Guarantor – If applicable
- £72 inc VAT fee for an inventory
- £60 inc VAT fee for Tenancy renewal
- £30 inc VAT fee for new landlord reference
- Non-refundable Pet de-infestation fee of £120 inc VAT – where applicants have landlord's permission to keep pets.
TENANCY ADMINISTRATION FEES
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreements requests £12 inc VAT
- Where rental payments presented to Belvoir West Bridgford’s bank but are returned, refused or re-presented for any reason £30 inc VAT
- Late payment fee (when a letter has to be sent out informing of rent not being received) £30 inc VAT
- Failure to cancel standing order payments – recovery/return fee £30 inc VAT
- Where a subsequent Tenancy Contract is requested by the Tenant due to a change in circumstances £60 inc VAT
- Refusal to allow access for Property Inspection and/or scheduled Contractor appointments – rescheduling charge of £60 inc VAT
- Landlord Reference Fee £30 inc VAT
A Deposit will be payable prior to the commencement of a Tenancy in each rental Property – this will vary depending on type of property, but will be indicated within the details advertised for each property
Deposits relating to properties managed by Belvoir West Bridgford will be lodged in the custodial scheme governed by the Deposit Protection Service (scheme information available at www.depositprotection.com)