Scale of Charges
- Let Only: £400 (£480 inc VAT) payable for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent - Payable at the commencement of a tenancy (and deducted from the rent collected prior to the commencement of that tenancy).
- Letting and Rent Collection: £295 (£354 inc VAT) start up fee plus 8% (10% inc VAT) of rent, deducted from rent as received.
- Full Management: £295 (£354 inc VAT) start up fee plus 10% (12% inc VAT) of rent, deducted from rent as received.
- Inventory preparation fee: From £85 (£102 inc VAT) for each Tenancy arranged by The Agent (included in the Full Management service charge).
- Deposit Protection Legislation: Included in both our Let Only & Full Management service charges.
Preparation of paperwork for:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: £50 (£60 inc VAT) per hour recorded.
- Duplicate Statements: £50 (£60 inc VAT) per request received.
- Insurance claim handling fee: 10% (12% inc VAT) of cost of works.
- Professional hourly rate: £50 (£60 inc VAT) per hour recorded.
- Resigning fee: £50 (£60 inc VAT) payable where The Agent arranges for a renewal of a tenancy (existing tenant) at The Landlord’s request.
- Re-Let fee: £225 (£270 inc VAT) payable where The Agent, with The Landlord’s agreement, arranges a new tenancy.
Post Letting Service (Inclusive within our Full Management service):
- Tenant move out: £50 (£60 inc VAT)
- Inventory Check (inc damage report): £100 (£120 inc VAT)
- All prices are subject to change after two months’ written notice.
Where Full Management or Letting and Rent Collection service is cancelled during the tenancy (including any extensions) a fee of 50% (60% inc VAT) of one months’ rent will be payable, and The Agent agrees to deliver up a vacant property by serving the appropriate notice on the tenant.