If you're applying for a tenancy, have you ticked off your checklist?
- Set yourself a realistic budget
- Be available for viewings
- Register with local agents
- Be flexible on your needs
- Search the web portals
- Have your deposit ready
- Chase your references
- Be prepared to move quickly
- Appear keen
- Make a swift offer
- Be flexible on the length of tenancy and move in dates
- Have your ID ready
- Sign all documentation and return promptly
- View On Line
All of our properties have comprehensive internal and external digital photographs. You can view online either in your office, in your home or in our office.
Belvoir Watford are proud members of the National Approved Letting Scheme. This is a Government funded scheme for accreditation and registration of professional lettings agents. You can be confident that matters arising during your tenancy with Belvoir will be dealt with professionally and promptly.
When taking a property through our agency you will be liable to pay additional costs on top of the monthly rent as part of the tenancy agreement
- Application and reference fees per person - £200.00 (Inc VAT)
- Guarantor - £200.00 (Inc VAT)
- Company Let - £500.00 (Inc VAT)
Tenancy Administration Fees
- Late payment of rent charge £75.00 (Inc VAT)
- Breach of Tenancy £108.72 per tenant (Inc VAT)
- Missed appointments for check outs £42.00 (Inc VAT)
- Check out fees £150.00 (Inc VAT)
- Renewal of contact and or staying on in the property - £108.00 (Inc VAT)
- Utility Admin Fee £50.00 (Inc VAT)
The application fee covers the cost and administrative time for the initial credit check, landlord and employment reference, drawing up the tenancy agreement, setting up the utilities, protection of your deposit and keeping you updated through the whole move in process.
In addition a deposit will be payable on each property.
All deposits paid to Belvoir will be secured with the Deposit Protection Scheme to ensure peace of mind throughout your tenancy
SAFE agent – is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full details of the scope of the scheme can be obtained from the scheme operator. For more information on SAFE agent visit www.safeagents.co.uk
Belvoir Watford is a SAFE agent.