Belvoir Watford can provide you with the perfect one-stop solution to your property investment and management needs, in Watford and the surrounding WD post code areas. We offer a professional, caring and quality service with a strong local knowledge, and the backing of a national organisation who continually seek to be at the forefront of the property management marketplace.
We are lettings specialists, and by focusing purely on the lettings market we ensure that we are the experts in our field, so your property is in safe hands. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, as well as being a NALS approved agent, members of The Property Ombudsman Services and Safe Agent Registered.
Whether you want a basic tenant find only service or for full comprehensive management of your property, we can tailor a service to suit your individual needs. Our professional marketing will ensure that your property will be at the top of all potential tenants’ short lists, which will lead to your property being let promptly.
We have a dedicated and experienced lettings and property management team who can offer you the best advice on everything you need to know. Our focus is you, and giving you the quality customer service that you would expect from your property management company. We also offer a competitive fee structure with no hidden costs.
We take all possible steps to safeguard your property. We not only offer bespoke insurances, tailored specifically for the needs of the lettings market that protect your property and your rental income. We also safeguard your property by fully referencing all applying tenants, ensuring that we find the most suitable tenant for you.
We would be pleased to provide you with a free appraisal of your property and to discuss your specific requirements.
Please contact us to arrange a convenient time for you; either via phone on 01923 223377 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
LET ONLY INCLUDING TENANT EVICTION SERVICE
To market your property we will:
- Ensure we note full details of your wishes with respect to the letting Apply to your Lender for permission to let, if applicable
- Provide you with advice and assistance on protecting your property and rental income
- Search our database to find a tenant match
- Place your property details on our national website and appropriate portal sites, all of which we will monitor and update daily
- Effect appropriate advertising of your property through online media, by board erection, from our business premises and through direct mailing to our applicant database and local businesses
- Conduct accompanied tenant viewings at your property, giving you full feedback on each occasion
- On finding a potentially suitable tenant we will carry out credit and status checks
- Keep you advised of progress throughout all processes
- Gain your approval of the tenant and official consent to proceed
- Draw up and agree with you the Tenancy Agreement and Conditions
- The Landlord will benefit from a Tenant Eviction Service. The Tenant Eviction Service for Landlords ensures that if, within the first 12 months of the commencement of the tenancy, the tenant(s) named on the tenancy agreement fail to pay the rent owed as per the tenancy agreement and fall into rent arrears, and continue to remain in rent arrears, our partner Let Alliance will take action against the tenant(s) to re-gain possession of the property. In the event that the tenant(s) fail to vacate at the end of the tenancy and on expiration of a signed Section 21 notice, Let Alliance will also seek to re-possess the property on your behalf. Please note, this service does not offer Rent Warranty.
- Arrange buildings and contents and/or rent warranty as requested
- Collect all advance monies from the tenant
- Move in the tenant Inform all the utilities of the change of occupant, together with meter readings
- Request deposit from tenant in form of bankers draft made payable to the landlords designated deposit scheme and send onto landlord to action appropriately or alternatively, if the Landlord uses the same deposit scheme as Belvoir Grantham (DPS – Deposit Protection Service), we will collect the deposit from the tenant on sign up and administer the transfer and registration of the deposit to the Landlords DPS account.
- Forward your monies by direct electronic transfer to your nominated bank account without delay, providing you with a statement of account and copies of all relevant documentation
LETTING AND RENT COLLECTION
All of the above (tenant eviction service not included in Rent Collection Service) +
- Arrangement of rent warranty, if appropriate (Belvoir will renew this policy automatically on an annual basis, unless we receive your instructions to cancel).
- Deposit will lodged with our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and held till end of the tenancy
- Monitoring and collection of all ongoing monthly rental income
- Payment of all due monies received to your nominated bank account by direct transfer and issue of a monthly statement
All of the above (tenant eviction service not included in Full Management service) +
- Deposit will lodged with our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and held until the end of the tenancy
- Carry out periodic property visits of your property and issue you with a full follow-up report
- Payment for all repairs and liabilities up to authorised limits direct from monthly rental income
At the end of the tenancy we will:
- Issue the advance legal notices as required
- Advise the tenant of the required Move Out procedures
- Carry out the ‘Move Out’ procedures with the tenant in attendance
- Check the property against the inventory/statement of condition and inform you of any dilapidations
- Organise for the return of the deposit through our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and if necessary deduct for any dilapidation charges
- Take all meter readings and inform the utility providers as necessary
- Hand over the property to you or seek a new tenant as instructed