Let Belvoir! Tunbridge Wells help you to find your perfect home!
- Registration is free, simply call or send us an email via the ‘Contact Tunbridge Wells’ page, or pop in to see us.
- We specialise in quality residential lettings in and around Tunbridge Wells. We offer a range of properties from flats to large detached homes.
- We offer appointment times that are convenient to you.
- All viewings are accompanied by a member of staff who will provide all the information you need about the property & letting process.
Heres how the letting process works:
- Viewing completed - if you wish to apply for the property, we take the full details of your offer, issue you with referencing forms and take a Holding Deposit of 1 weeks rentThis is a one off set fee; refundable if your application is not accepted by the Landlord. There are NO HIDDEN COSTS. We talk you through all your obligations and they are listed on the Tenant Fees page too.
- All referencing is carried out by an external party who give a rapid response to any application.
- We will keep you fully informed throughout the process.
- On or before the agreed move in date, your first month’s rent and security deposit are due to be paid, in cleared funds.
- Once you have passed referencing, we require a Security Deposit of five weeks rent and your Holding Deposit is returned.
Important information regarding your tenancy:
- Application and Referencing - Usual referees are your employer, bank, previous landlords, accountants/solicitors.
- In the absence of suitable references, a guarantor will usually be required. We will discuss this with you in advance of processing your application.
- Our Tenancy Agreement is prepared under current legislation and clearly outlines the landlords and tenants obligations – all agreements are for a minimum of six months.
- Security deposits are held by the Deposit Protection Service and you will be provided with a unique repayment identification number- keep this safe!
- All deposits are fully guaranteed by government legislation.
- Your deposit will be returned to you at the end of the tenancy providing the property is found to be in the same condition as when it was rented.
- We professionally manage the relationship between our tenants and landlords.
- We offer extremely competitive contents insurance which could save you money on your current insurance policy!
- It is important that you are aware that as a tenant you are responsible for minor maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, fuses, tap washers, replacing smoke alarm batteries etc.