Let Belvoir! Tunbridge Wells help you to find your perfect home!
- Registration is free, simply give us a call, send us an email via the ‘Contact Tunbridge Wells’ page, or pop in to see us for a friendly chat!
- We specialise in quality residential lettings in and around Tunbridge Wells. We offer a wide range of properties from studio flats to large detached family homes.
- We offer appointment times that are convenient to you.
- All viewings are accompanied by a member of staff who will provide you with all of the information you need about the property and the letting process.
Heres how the letting process works:
- Viewing completed and if you wish to apply for the property, we take the full details of your offer, issue you with referencing forms and take an application fee. This is a one off set fee; there are NO HIDDEN COSTS. In the event that the landlord does not accept your application, the application fee will be refunded to you.
- All referencing is carried out by Experian, allowing us to give a rapid response to any application.
- We will keep you fully informed throughout the process.
- On or before the agreed move in date, your first month’s rent and security deposit are due to be paid, in cleared funds.
Important information regarding your tenancy:
- Application and Referencing - Usual referees are your employer, bank, previous landlords, accountants/solicitors.
- In the absence of suitable references, a guarantor will usually be required. We will discuss this with you in advance of processing your application.
- Our Tenancy Agreement is prepared under current legislation and clearly outlines the landlords and tenants obligations – all agreements are for a minimum of six months.
- Security deposits are by the Deposit Protection Service and you will be provided with a unique repayment identification number- you will need to keep this safe.
- All deposits are fully guaranteed by government legislation.
- Your deposit will be returned to you at the end of the tenancy providing the property is found to be in the same condition as when it was rented.
- We professionally manage the relationship between our tenants and landlords.
- We offer extremely competitive contents insurance which could save you money on your current insurance policy!
- It is important that you are aware that as a tenant you are responsible for minor maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, fuses, tap washers, replacing smoke alarm batteries etc.