Happy and settled tenants are the lifeblood of our business. All tenants, prospective and established, are dealt with the utmost courtesy and respect by the team at Belvoir Tunbridge Wells.
Should issues arise in a managed property, Belvoir have a network of reliable contractors who are available to resolve any property issues in our managed properties as soon as possible so that the impact on tenant’s lives is minimised.
Belvoir Tunbridge Wells are members of the ARLA Propertymark which is an independent professional body that ensures property agents comply with a high standard of conduct and provides a Client Money Protection scheme that protects tenant’s money.
Belvoir Tunbridge Wells will help you find a home:
- Register your details with us; online, by phone or at our town centre office. We can then start to help you in your search for a property.
- We specialise in quality residential lettings in and around Tunbridge Wells. We offer a wide range of properties from studio flats to large detached family homes.
- Belvoir offer appointment times that are convenient to you.
- All viewings are accompanied by a member of staff who will provide you with all the information you need about the property and the letting process.
The letting process:
- Once you have found a rental property that you wish to rent, we will speak to the landlord on your behalf, issue you with referencing forms and take an application fee. This is a one-off set fee with no hidden costs.
- All referencing is carried out by an external body, Let Alliance, who are specialists in this area which allows us to give a rapid response to applicants.
- Prospective tenants are kept fully informed throughout the process.
Important information regarding a tenancy:
- Application and Referencing - Usual referees are your employer, bank, previous landlords, accountants/solicitors.
- In the absence of suitable references, a guarantor will usually be required. We will discuss this with you in advance of processing your application.
- Our Tenancy Agreement is prepared under current legislation and clearly outlines the landlords and tenants obligations – all agreements are for a minimum of six months. Tenants are provided with a copy.
- Security deposits are held with the Deposit Protection Service, a government authorised custodial scheme.
- All deposits are fully guaranteed by government legislation and, as members of ARLA, our tenant’s money is protected under the Client Money Protection scheme.