Please find below a full list of charges made to a tenant by Belvoir Tunbridge Wells.
The price advertised for a property by Belvoir is the rental cost of the property per calendar month. Whilst tenancy application charges and other fees may apply depending on individual circumstances, these can vary, therefore they are excluded from the price shown in any ad.
Belvoir Tunbridge Wells charge a one off application fee which is due when a formal offer is made on a rental property. We do not charge any other fees for tenancy agreements, check-ins or registration of your deposit.
If the offer is declined by the landlord, or the landlord fails to proceed with the let, the application fee will be refunded in full.
- £60.00 admin fee per person (inc. VAT)
- £90.00 referencing fee per person (inc. VAT)
- £264.00 move-in fee per let (inc. VAT
- £60.00 per guarantor, if required (inc. VAT)
Please be aware that once your application has been accepted by the landlord, your application fee is not refunded under any circumstances.
- Renewal/extension of tenancy £120.00 (inc. VAT)
- Check-out fee £50.00 (inc. VAT)
- Duplicate Inventories £24.00 (inc. VAT)
- Returned Cheques or Standing Orders £24.00 (inc. VAT)
- Non cancellation of standing order charge/return of overpaid rent £24.00 (inc. VAT)
- Late payment of rent charge £35 + VAT = £42.00
- Late payment fee of 6% (plus VAT) per annum from the date the payment was due up until the date payment is received.
- Breach of Tenant Letter £48.00 (inc VAT)
- Arrangement fee for any cleaning/remedial works following check-out £90.00 per hour (inc. VAT)
A deposit will be payable on each Property. We hold Client Money Protection Insurance through ARLA.