Many landlords are happy to take care of the property maintenance and some of the elements concerning the tenant. We offer a Part Management service to accommodate this: you get all the benefits of Belvoir’s letting expertise, and someone to do all the time-consuming and vital behind the scenes work, leaving you to manage property upkeep, insurance and end of tenancy checks.
What does the Part Management service include?
If you want to retain some contact with your tenant, this might be the package for you. A general outline of what it includes:
· Getting your property letting-ready, including guidance on legalities and insurances;
· Belvoir’s marketing expertise;
· Professionally conducted viewings with suitable potential tenants and subsequent feedback;
· Complete check of tenant references;
· Thorough pre-tenancy checks of property;
· Entire move-in process from rent and deposit collection to utility supplier updates;
· Rent collection and transfer;
· Property inspections, safety certificates, legalities.
There is a lot more to the Part Management service which we can discuss with you in detail. This option still gives you the assurance that Belvoir are looking after the detail of the letting process while allowing you hands-on management of your property.
What does the Part Management service cost?
Belvoir will take care of the vast majority of the letting and tenancy process for a £300 (inc. VAT) start-up fee plus 12% per month management fee. The start-up fee is payable each time we secure a new tenant.
For more information, or to discuss the Part Management service in more detail, please call Belvoir Tunbridge Wells on 01892 615333.