The most difficult and time-consuming part of being a landlord is finding a tenant and making sure everything is in place practically and legally, to cover both you and them. Belvoir’s Let Only service takes care of all that detail on your behalf, leaving you to manage your tenant once they have moved in.
What does Let Only include?
This is Belvoir’s most cost-effective option, as long as you have the time to be a hands-on landlord once your tenant is living in the property. They will contact you directly with any questions while they’re there and it will be your responsibility to respond in a timely manner. A summary of our Let Only service:
· Preparation for letting with advice and guidance on legal requirements;
· Marketing via Belvoir’s prominent high street position and extensive online network;
· Viewings with potential tenants, always conducted by fully-trained Belvoir staff;
· Tenant reference checks;
· Pre-tenancy checks prior to move-in;
· Move-in process, rent and deposit collection, property inventory, utility supplier updates.
If you think the Let Only service is the option for you, please do contact us to discuss it in more detail. It’s important to know exactly how much of the tenancy will be your responsibility and how much Belvoir will manage for you.
What does the Let Only service cost?
Belvoir charge a one-off fee of 90% of one month’s rent (including VAT) and no management fee. This would be payable each time we secure a new tenant for you.
For more information, or to discuss the Let Only service in more detail, please call Belvoir Tunbridge Wells on 01892 615333.