If you are looking for a hassle-free, peace of mind landlord experience, Belvoir’s Full Management service is for you. You will know your property is in safe, professional hands as we take care of every aspect of the process on your behalf – the only time you’ll remember you have a rental property is when you receive your rent payments. More than 10 years’ experience as letting agents in Tunbridge Wells means we understand and respect the entire rental process from finding a new tenant to collecting rent to arranging emergency repairs. Belvoir act as your representative, taking responsibility for every element of the process, from move in to departure.
What does our Full Management service include?
As the name suggests, Full Management allows Belvoir Tunbridge Wells to manage the entire 360 letting process on your behalf. It is our most comprehensive service. An overview of what you can expect:
- We prepare your property for letting, including advice and guidance on legal requirements;
- Marketing through our visible high street location, wide client database and extensive online network;
- Viewings with previously assessed potential tenants, carried out by fully-trained, professional Belvoir staff;
- Thorough tenant reference checks;
- Comprehensive and extensive pre-tenancy checks before move-in;
- Move-in process, including rent and deposit collection plus liaising with utility suppliers;
- Rent collection and transfer to you;
- Property inspections, organisation of safety certificates, updates of any changes in the law;
- Property management, including emergency maintenance and repairs and preparing tenants for departure at lease end.
We can talk you through the Full Management service in greater detail and reassure you that Belvoir will act 100% on your behalf from the moment you let your property with us.
What does the Full Management service cost?
This complete service has a £450 start-up fee plus 14.4% per month management fee. This is the VAT inclusive price so no extra surprises. A start-up fee is payable each time we secure a new tenant; in full for an initial tenant, then £300 for subsequent tenants.
For more information about WHY using a fully managed service is advantageous,and the types of fines that it can help protect a landlord from incurring, please read this useful blog.
For more information, or to discuss the Full Management service in more detail, please call Belvoir Tunbridge Wells on 01892 615333.