We are completely transparent when it comes to our fees. They are fair, reasonable, competitive and great value.
Service Set-Up Fees (payable per tenancy set-up)
- Tenant Find Only: 2 weeks rent/£360 minimum (incl VAT)
- Let Only: 3 weeks rent/£480 minimum (incl VAT)
- Let and Rent Collection: £300 (incl VAT)
- Fully Managed: £300 (incl VAT)
Commissions (Discounts available for portfolio landlords)
- Fully Managed Service: 14.4% (incl VAT)/(12% plus 2.4% VAT)
- Let and Rent Collection: 8.4% (incl VAT)/(7% plus 1.4% VAT)
Commissions payable on any rent collected and deducted before the rent is paid to the landlord.
- Tenancy Renewal Fee: £60 (incl VAT) Payable per tenancy renewal. This being the landlords 50% share with the tenant for the full tenancy renewal process.
* Deposit Registration: £50 (incl VAT) Per deposit registered
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: £48 (incl VAT) per hour. For works involved in resolving a disputed deposit claim.
- Void Management Fee: £60 (incl VAT). Payable per week per property we attend and inspect whilst no management fee is being charged.
* Check-Out Fee: £50 (incl VAT). Payable per property. This is a 50% share of the cost and disbursements in relation to the preparation and process of checking out.
- Duplicate Account Statements: £18 (incl VAT). Per copy. Free if emailed.
- Insurance Claim Handling Fee: 12% (incl VAT) of costs of works before VAT. Per insurance claim.
- Professional Hourly Rate: £60 (incl VAT) per hour. For professional services outside of agreed terms of business.
* Inventory Check including Damage Report: £90 (incl VAT). Per property when requested at the check-out point.
* This fee/service is included in the Fully Managed service package.
Client money protection
New Beginnings (IoT) Limited T/A Belvoir Thanet is a member of the Safeagent client money protection scheme, Accreditation No. A4355.
New Beginnings (IoT) Limited T/A Belvoir Thanet is a member of a redress scheme and the name of the scheme is the Property Redress Scheme.
New Beginnings (IoT) Limited T/A Belvoir Thanet is a member the Deposit Protection Service custodial scheme.
We hold Client Money Proctection through Safe Agent. To view our certificate, please click here.