Rent Guarantee Fact Sheet
What does our Rent Guarantee cover?
- Full rent protection for the total monthly rent, for up to 4 tenants, as named on the Tenancy Agreement
- Rent payable until vacant possession is obtained with no time limit and regardless of when the fixed term tenancy ends
- Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent
- Total claims limit of £50,000 (or as defined with higher value rents in excess of £2,500 per month, available on request)
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, in respect of non payment of rent and expired Section 21 Notice
- Court attendance included as part of the service
- Cover available for six or twelve months to suit the tenancy fixed term period
- Service is fully transferable to ensure continuous cover even when the tenants change (subject to satisfactory references)
- Nil excess with rent paid from the point of the first arrears
Complete peace of mind for Landlords
Relax in the knowledge that your rent is protected, and you will not be out of pocket.
In today’s economy, rent arrears remain a continual concern, that’s why it’s never been more important to protect your investment.
In partnership with Let Alliance, we provide a comprehensive rent protection service to landlords throughout the UK designed to provide peace of mind if a tenant defaults on the rent and/or breaches the tenancy agreement.
Fingers crossed this never happens, however if for whatever reason it does you don’t need to do a thing, we will work with a dedicated legal specialist to handle the entire claims process. Our rent guarantee is nil excess and payable until vacant possession, so you won’t be out of pocket.
Our obligation to you is that in the event that there are any defaults in the payment of the Rent (as set out in the tenancy agreement) by the Tenant(s)/Guarantor(s) within the tenancy, we will pay rent monthly, as per the rent amount on the tenancy agreement, until vacant possession is gained. Payments will be made subject to any deductions agreed in the agency agreement. Deductions will also be made for any outstanding charges due from you. In the event of payments being made under this warranty, all of your rights as Landlord to recover such sums shall be subrogated to the Agent or their insurer in order to affect recovery of sums paid (in the name of the Landlord if necessary or expedient). By choosing this service you confirm and agree to the same. Recovery of rents paid out shall be at our sole discretion. Should you receive any funds from any Tenant(s)/ Guarantor(s) after any date of default which results in us having to pay any monies to you under the terms of this guarantee, you shall immediately notify us of such receipt and shall forward such funds to us immediately on receipt.
Be Protected. Be with Belvoir