Property Management and Landlord Services - Swansea, Mumbles and Gower
Whatever your situation or requirements as a landlord, at Belvoir Swansea and Mumbles, our aim is to provide you with a complete service offering solutions for all your property investment and management needs across Swansea and Gower. We combine this with our award-winning customer service led by our dedicated team of property professionals.
We are locally owned but have the backing of a multi award-winning national organisation who continually strive to be at the forefront of the property management marketplace. We pride ourselves on offering a professional, caring and quality service which is underlined by a strong knowledge of the local property market and trends.
Our success has been built upon traditional values, coupled with a contemporary approach to the Lettings industry, and our aim is always to put the client and customer first. We are experts in our field, with a proven track record of delivering our award-winning Tenant Find Only and Fully Managed Services to our Landlords since opening in 2010. We are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, as well as being a Safeagent approved agent, members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme and Safe Agent Registered.
Our comprehensive marketing strategy ensures that your property will be seen by potential tenants, not just on our Belvoir website, but also on Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation and Onthemarket, as well being advertised in one of our two offices, where one of our dedicated and experienced team will be able to deal with the enquiry, ensuring that we find the most suitable tenant for you and your property in a prompt and timely manner.
Like most Agents, we work off a No Let, No Fee basis, however, unlike many of our competitors, we are proud of the fact that we do not earn any commissions off maintenance works conducted at your property, before, after or during the tenancy. We also offer a competitive fee structure with no hidden costs.
If you would like a Free appraisal of your property or would like to discuss your specific requirements, please contact us today, where one of the team would be happy to help.
|Service Options and what's included||Tenant Find / Let Only||Fully Managed|
|A free comprehensive property appraisal||✓||✓|
|Marketing & advertising of the property (via Rightmove, Zoopla, Onthemarket, The Belvoir Website & tenant databases & where applicable social media)||✓||✓|
|24-hour online bookings & live chat, accompanied viewings & weekly viewing feedback||✓||✓|
|Comprehensive tenant referencing and credit checks||✓||✓|
|All aspects of legal conveyancing in association with setting up the tenancy||✓||✓|
|Assistance and guidance to ensure that the property meets the legal requirements for rental||✓||✓|
|Management of the Move-In process (to include providing tenants with keys, property information, meter readings, deposit scheme information and copies of safety certificates)||✓||✓|
|Arranging a comprehensive, independent photographic inventory (the cost of the report is not included & will vary dependent on property size)||✓||✓|
|Collection of the first months' rent & tenants deposit||✓||✓|
|Payment of funds to your designated account||✓||✓|
|Contacting utilities (gas, electric, water) to inform them of the new tenancy & meter readings||✓||✓|
|Providing you with all relevant tenancy paperwork (including signed tenancy agreements, account statements, invoices, safety certificates etc)||✓||✓|
|Rent Smart Wales licensing (you are still required to register yourself, for more information click here||✓|
|Access to our bespoke Rent Guarantee Service, for more information please contact us||✓|
|Full management of the tenants' deposit (including logging funds with the Deposit Protection Scheme, negotiating with the tenant all deductions at the end of the tenancy, providing the DPS statement||✓|
Providing your tenants with a 24/7 property maintenance service. This is tailored to your own specific instruction and designed to ensure that repairs are dealt with promptly and in the most cost effective way. We do not earn any commissions from any maintenance works conducted at our Landlords properties.
|Providing, upon request, you or your accountant with full income & expense reports for your end of year tax return||✓|
|Carrying out Property visits every 12-16 weeks and supplying you with a report, arranging required maintenance and managing tenancy issues||✓|
|Managing all tenant queries during the tenancy||✓|
|Rent Reviews, upon request, at 12 months and communicating any rent changes to your tenants||✓|
|Coordinating Tenancy Renewals||✓|
|Administration of ongoing legal and safety checks||✓|
|Receipt & Management of tenants notice to vacate||✓|
|Management of the full check-out process and key return||✓|
|Arranging for a Full Property Inspection at tenancy end (cost of the report not included – please refer to the scale of charges) and payable to a third party Inventory company.||✓|
|Utility Meters read at Check Out & managing utility check out process||✓|
Other services offered to landlords:
- Free Buy to Let Consultation Meetings & Advice
- Access to comprehensive, landlord & buy to let specific buildings and contents insurances
What our clients say about us:
Click here to see what our previous & existing clients have to say about our lettings service.
- Winners of the Gold Award for 'Best Letting Agent in Swansea'- The British Property Awards 2019
- Winners of the Silver Award for 'Best Agent in Wales'- The Negotiator Awards 2018
- Winners of the Bronze Award for 'Best Estate Agent in Wales'- The British Property Awards 2018
- Winners of the Gold Award for 'Best Letting Agent in Swansea'- The British Property Awards 2018
- Winners of the Gold Award for 'Best Estate Agent in Swansea'- The British Property Awards 2018
- Winners of the 'Silver Customer Service Award'- National Belvoir Awards 2018
- Winners of the Silver Award for 'Franchise of the Year'- National Belvoir Awards 2018
- Winners of the Bronze Award for ‘Best Agent in Wales’ at The Negotiators 2016 & 2017
- Winners of the 'GOLD Customer Service Award' at the National Belvoir Awards 2016
- Winners of the 'Best in Region Award' at the National Belvoir Awards 2016
- Winners of the Silver Award for 'Best Agent in Wales voted by tenants' at the ESTAS 2015
- Winners of the Sunday Times Lettings Franchise of the Year Gold Award 2014, 2015, 2016
- Winners of the Silver Award 'Best Agent in Wales' at The Negotiators 2015
- Winners of the Bronze Award 'Best Agent in Wales' at The Negotiators 2014