At Belvoir Sutton we believe in full transparency of all fees. We have outlined below a full list of fees/charges that may be payable by a tenant.
Tenancy Set-Up Fee: £240 (inclusive of VAT)
Covers viewings, negotiation of tenancy, preparation of the Tenancy Agreement, administration of the Deposit Protection Scheme, check-in.
Reference per applicant: £100 (inclusive of VAT)
Reference per Guarantor (if required): £90 (inclusive of VAT)
Tenancy Renewal: £60 (plus VAT)
Tenancy Check Out: Ranging from £110 to £230 (inclusive of VAT) depending on size of property.
Additional Tenancy Administration Charges:
- Accelerated Move-in: £50 (inclusive of VAT)
- Amendment to Tenancy Agreement: £50 (plus VAT)
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreements: £15 (plus VAT)
- Duplicate Inventories: £15 (plus VAT)
- Duplicate Rent Statements (free if emailed): £15 (plus VAT)
- Late Payment of Rent: £24 (inclusive of VAT)
- Returned Cheques or Standing Orders: £24 (inclusive of VAT)
Tenant Liability Insurance required to be taken for every tenancy, please ask in the branch for further details.
A deposit will be payable on each property.
The price shown in our property advertisements is the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Tenancy charges/fees and possibly other costs will apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are, therefore, excluded from the price shown.
If you have any questions about our fees or are looking for a property in Sutton and surrounding areas please contact us or pop into our office.
We Hold Client Money Protection through NALS. To view our certificate, please click here.