We're open and transparent with our Tenant Fees, which we always try to keep to a reasonable level.
Our Tenancy Application Fee for a typical tenancy is £200 (inc VAT) for the first applicant and £50 for every subsequent applicant or guarantor.
Our Tenancy Application Fee covers the cost of our comprehensive referencing plus the preparation of a detailed inventory (which is for both the landlords and tenants protection to accurately record the condition of the property at the start of the tenancy) and to cover our administration time in producing all of the legal tenancy documentation.
Check out individual property listings as we do occasionally have reduced Application Fee offers on certain properties.
Unlike other competitors we don't charge check out fees or charge you to provide references to your next landlord or agent if you do choose to leave one of our properties.
Our full list of Tenant Fees is as follows:
STANDARD PRE-TENANCY TENANT APPLICATION FEES
- First applicant Tenancy Application Fee = £200.00 (inc VAT)
- Additional Applicant Admin Fee (if required) = £50.00 (inc VAT)
- Guarantor Admin Fee (if required) = £50.00 (inc VAT)
MID-TENANCY TENANT FEES (ONLY CHARGED AS REQUIRED)
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreement = £10.00 (inc VAT)
- Colour Copy of signed Inventory = £20.00 (inc VAT)
- Returned cheque or Standing Order = £20.00 (inc VAT)
- Late rent chase letter = £30.00 (inc VAT) we will initially chase late rent via email, phone & text – we will only write if there is no response / payment after 7 days
- Cash or card processing fee = £10.00 (inc VAT) where a rent payment is made in cash or on a card rather than by Standing Order
- Breach of tenancy letter = £30.00 (inc VAT)
- Re-referencing Fee prior to renewal of Fixed Term = £50.00 (inc VAT) per person – this will not be needed if the initial Fixed Term tenancy rolls onto a Statutory Periodic Tenancy, as we recommend under most circumstances
- Tenancy renewal fee = £60.00 (inc VAT) if requested by Tenant - not charged if initial the Fixed Term tenancy rolls onto a Statutory Periodic Tenancy, as we recommend under most circumstances
POST TENANCY TENANT FEES (ONLY CHARGED AS REQUIRED)
- Non cancellation of Standing Order / Rent Refund Admin Fee = £30.00 (inc VAT) per refund
Please feel free to give us a call on 0191 567 8577 if you have any questions regarding our Tenant Fees.