SCALE OF CHARGES FOR LETTINGS
As from 27th May 2015 it is a legal requirement that ALL Letting Agents in England and Wales have a duty to publicise and display their membership to a redress scheme and also display whether or not they hold Client Money Protection - is your Agent adhering to all legislative requirements?
Belvoir Stratford Upon Avon is fully regulated and a member of SafeAgent and The Property Ombudsman (lettings). We also have Client Money Protection.
Let Only: 8% + VAT (Equates to 9.6% INCLUDING VAT) of the achieved rental for a six month let - or 6.75% + VAT (Equates to 8.1% Including VAT) of the achieved rental for a twelve month let subject to a minimum charge of £500 + VAT (Equates to £600 INCLUDING VAT) for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of tenancy.
Full Management: 12.5% + VAT (Equates to 15% INCLUDING VAT) of the rent, deducted from the rent as received.
- Admin involved in the Tenancy £400 + VAT (Equates to £480 INCLUDING VAT) finders fee on each new let (including dealing with Deposit Protection legislation)
- Inventory preparation fee: £120 + VAT (Equates to £144.00 INCLUDING VAT) On first let only
- Preparation of paperwork for Alternative Dispute Resolution £75 + VAT (Equates to £90.00 INCLUDING VAT) per hour.
- Duplicate Statements: £6 + VAT (Equates to £7.20 INCLUDING VAT).
- Insurance claim handling fee: 10% + VAT (Equates to £12.00 INCLUDING VAT) of cost of works before VAT.
- Professional hourly rate £75 + VAT (Equates to £90 per hour INCLUDING VAT).
- Re-signing fee: £75 + VAT ( Equates to £90 INCLUDING VAT) payable where The Agent, at your request, arranges a renewal of tenancy to an existing tenant.
- Void management fee: £40 + VAT (Equates to £48 INCLUDING VAT) per week payable four weekly in advance of requirement.
- Obtaining pre-payment keys or cards, clearing debts on such (when we first take over a property) £50 + VAT (Equates to £60 INCLUDING VAT).
- Post Letting Service (Inclusive with our “Full Management” service)
- Inventory Check (including damage report): £100 + VAT (Equates to £120 INCLUDING VAT)
- All prices subject to change after two months’ written notice cancellation, where full management service is cancelled during the tenancy (including any extensions) a one off fee of £150 + VAT (Equates to £180 INCLUDING VAT) will be payable.
- Where applicable charges are subject to the current rate of VAT.
- All prices subject to change after two months’ notice.
- Cancellation: Where a service is cancelled when we have found a ready, willing and able tenant ready to move in, a cancellation fee of £180.00 inclusive of VAT is payable.
- Commissions: in some instances, we may receive commission up to 12% (including VAT) from third party providers, including but not limited to: insurance companies, contractors, referencing and utility providers.
If you have any queries about our fees please call us on 01789 266777.