In addition to paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Belvoir Stoke-on-Trent ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: up to 5 weeks rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England Base Rate calculated from the date the payment was due up until the date payment is received.
During the tenancy if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water and sewerage
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, for breaches of contract or under the relevant legislation including contractual damages. These may include reasonable costs or losses incurred for loss of keys, security devices and changes to the tenancy agreement or early termination.
- £50 (inc VAT) for changes, renewals or early termination of the tenancy agreement
- £10 for replacement keys (security devices will be quoted on a case by case basis)
Belvoir Stoke on Trent is a member of the Client Money Protection through the Safeagent Scheme. To view our certificate, please click here.
Belvoir Stoke on Trent is a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.