INVESTING IN STOKE-ON-TRENT?Whether you are an experienced property investor or looking to invest for the first time, the experience of finding the right property can be daunting. Perhaps you are new to the area? Perhaps whenever you travel to Stoke and book a viewing, the property has been snapped up by someone else?
Stoke-on-Trent is a property hotspot. At Belvoir Stoke, we receive phone calls almost daily from investors looking to buy in the area. Many are unsure of what rental sums they will receive, others are wondering which areas of town to avoid. Many tell us that properties listed on Rightmove seem to be "sold subject to contract" within a day. Others complain that they have tried to book viewings with other agents but have not heard back.
Listening to the needs of investors, we have developed a property sourcing service to help people buy rental properties in Stoke-on-Trent.
Combining our property knowledge and local expertise, we can offer the following. This is a paid service, because we will be actively looking for properties for you, reducing your costs and time travelling to Stoke for every viewing. Our service is also able to handle property renovations, project management and resale for profit, for those investors looking to flip properties for a profit.
How it works
1. Give us a ring for a preliminary 10 minute discussion of your requirements. We will then assess the feasibility of the brief.
2. We will then pass you on to Belvoir Stoke's carefully chosen third party company for a full briefing, where your requirements and sourcing fees will be discussed.
3. Once you're happy to proceed, the sourcing company will actively look for properties and work with Belvoir Stoke to formulate a proposal. At all stages we will keep you fully informed of progress.
4. You will receive a report about the potential property, photos, rental appraisal, any notes on repairs and renovations recommended and costs.
5. We will negotiate offers on your behalf to secure the right property for you.
6. We also work with solicitors and mortgage/financial advisers to deal with any legal and financing requirements.
7. For properties requiring renovations, we will be able to project manage the renovations and get the property ready for resale or let.
8. For properties ready for re-let, Belvoir Stoke have several services from a fully managed service to a tenant find only service. Our aim is to maximise your rental profits, reduce costs and make it as hassle free as possible
To find out more about our property sourcing service, please ring 01782 478444 (sales) or send us an email: email@example.com.
A ONE STOP SHOP FOR YOUR PROPERTY NEEDS
Please note that property prices can go up or down. You are advised to seek independent advice on all financial and legal matters, as Belvoir Stoke are not financial advisers or solicitors.