Choosing Belvoir to Sell Your Home!
Marketing your Property For Sale
When you have decided to employ Belvoir to sell your property we will:
- Discuss a realistic price in which we feel you will achieve from a sale
- Discuss the time scales and how we will market your property.
- Go through our terms and conditions and timescale
- Go through our fees so you know exactly what you’re paying for
- Arrange the home report if required.
- Arrange the EPC if required
- Discuss who will undertake the viewings on the property. We can undertake accompanied viewing at no extra cost
- Produce floor plans
- Assist in helping you look for your new home if you haven’t already found one
Here are some tips for showing round potential buyers:
- First impressions count, so make sure your house is always clean and tidy
- Buyers like light airy rooms, so open windows and put lights on if the weather’s dull If it’s winter, put the heating on so it feels warm and inviting
- If possible don’t have your pets in the house when potential purchasers come round
- Try to get rid of any pet smells when you show people round
- Don’t talk too much. Let them ask questions
- Make viewing easy, so they feel comfortable about coming back
Receiving an offer
All offers on the property are confirmed in writing. It is up to the vendor on how much they are willing to accept. Belvoir will act in your best interest in the negotiation process ensuring that you reach the best price with the purchaser.
You will need to employ a Solicitor or Conveyancer to handle the legal aspects of selling your home. We can assist in finding a suitable proffesional if required.
Once a purchaser has been found for the property Belvoir will liaise with your solicitor or conveyancer and the purchaser’s solicitors to ensure that the process is kept running smoothly and that you are kept up to date until contracts are ready to be exchanged.
Completion will be when the missives are signed and dates agreed and all funds transferred and cleared. When the funds have been transferred from the purchaser’s solicitors to the vendors solicitors the sale is complete and keys will be released.