Tenant Charges for Tenancies that commence from 1 June 2019
In addition to paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
If the Tenant wishes to have a Pet at the property and the Landlord agrees to accept a Pet at the property then the Landlord may wish to receive additional rent of £20 pcm
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Belvoir ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: 5 week’s rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate
During the tenancy if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water and sewerage
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, for breaches of contract or under the relevant legislation including contractual damages. These may include reasonable costs or losses incurred for loss of keys, security devices and changes to the tenancy agreement or early termination, if the Landlord agrees they can be made, up to the permitted limits.
Tenant Administration Fees for Tenancies that Commenced prior to 1 June 2019
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreements £12.00
- Duplicate Inventories £18.00
- Duplicate Rent Statements (free if e mailed) £18.00
- Returned Cheques or Standing Orders £20
- Non cancellation of standing order charge £12.00
- Late payment of rent charge £25.
- Breach of Tenant Letter
We hold Client Money Protection through Safeagent. To view our certificate, please click here. Also a memebr of TPO which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our webiste or by contacting us directly.