Why should you choose Belvoir Sleaford to manage your property letting?
- Dedicated and focused on property lettings and management
- Professional friendly staff with your best interests at heart
- 16 years in lettings business
Six further reasons to let your property through Belvoir Sleaford;
- We are passionate over our business as we own it under Franchise!
- Landlord Property & Rent Guarantee Insurance Policies, Designed To Protect Your Investment
- DVD Inventory Protection (avoids most disputes)
- Audited Client Account
- Nationally Approved Letting Scheme (SAFE AGENT)
- Belvoir Sleaford is a member of the Property Ombudsman and a registered SAFEagent
So wait no longer & call us today on 01529 415997 for free expert advice!
Tenant Find Only: £360.00 (incl VAT) payable for each letting where The Tenant is introduced by The Agent. This will be invoiced and payable on The Tenant details being accepted by The Landlord.
Let Only: £525 (incl VAT) payable for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of a tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of a tenancy.
Letting and Rent Collection: Start-up fee of £525 (incl VAT) plus 6.% (plus VAT) of the rent, deducted from the rent as received
Full Management: An initial marketing & administration fee of £240 (incl VAT) is payable the first time a newly introduced property is let. This will be deducted from the first month’s rent statement. For all future lets, a reduced fee of £210 (incl VAT) is payable on each subsequent tenancy created, where the old tenant has vacated and the new has moved in, combined with an ongoing monthly management charge of 15% (incl VAT) 12.5% (plus VAT) of all gross rents collected and deducted from the rent as received together with a statement created for the Landlord.
- DVD Inventory preparation fee: £102.00 (incl VAT)
Admin involved in the Tenancy
- Deposit Protection legislation: £30.00 (incl VAT) (To correctly issue prescribed information, register and pay deposit into DPS)
- Final Check out and reports: £96.00 (incl VAT)
Preparation of paperwork for:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: £120.00 (incl VAT) (Authority to proceed will be sought first)
- Duplicate Statements: £18.00 (incl VAT) per copy provided
- Insurance claim handling fee: 10% (plus VAT of cost of works before VAT)
- Professional hourly rate: £54.00 (incl VAT) per hour
- Re-signing fee: £60.00 (incl VAT) payable where The Agent, with your agreement, arranges a renewal of tenancy to an existing tenant
- Void management fee: £42.00 (incl VAT) per week payable four weekly in advance of requirement
- Introduction of purchaser fee: 1% (plus VAT) of the final sale price
- Legionnaires Risk Assessments £45 (incl VAT)
Section 21 & 13 Notices
Legal Notices Service - Inclusive with in management fee
Court Representation - Charged at hourly rate as above
- £250.00 (Held against Landlord account) - Required as Deposit is held by DPS, we as agents require funds to draw from temporarily at end of tenancies where there are deposit disputes and contractors for cleaning, maintenance etc need paying. Once the disputes are resolved the fund is replenished and the retention is returned to £250. When the property is returned permanently back to Landlords, the retention is also returned.
All prices subject to change after two months’ written notice