Belvoir Sheffield | Renting in Sheffield
How many agents actually take your details when you enquire about a property? We do! We also have a great piece of software which records your requirements and matches them up to what we have to let. We will then phone you to let you know we have something that may suit you!
If we don't have a property to suit your needs we will go the extra mile to try to find a property to rent in Sheffield for you. Search our rental properties here.
Belvoir was founded over 20 years ago and now has 165 offices across the UK. Its success has been built on a fantastic brand and the best knowledge and training in the industry. Belvoir Sheffield are a member of NALS (National Approved Lettings Scheme) which promotes best practice in lettings and management by agents.
As such you can be assured of the following:
- We are up to date with lettings law and staff who specialise in this area are fully trained.
- Security deposits are held in a bonded client account for your peace of mind.
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations.
- We have a dedicated property management team on hand to advise and help when things go wrong.
- We monitor the market on a weekly basis to ensure all our properties are advertised at competitive rents, ensuring you get the best deal.
- We offer exclusive contents insurance cover which is specially designed with you in mind
So What are You Waiting For?
Tenant Application Fees
- Application Fee £270.00 inc VAT (per person)
- Guarantor Application Fee £210.00 inc VAT (per guarantor)
- Tenancy Agreement Fee £125.00 inc VAT (per property)
- Saturday Move in Fee £60.00 inc VAT (per property)
- A deposit usually equivalent to 6 weeks rent is payable.
- Move Out Fee £48.00 inc VAT (per property)
- Contractor Arrangement Fee £48.00 inc VAT (per contractor arranged)
- Change of Tenant Fee £350.00 inc VAT (per person)
- Early Termination Fee £510.00 inc VAT (per tenancy)