Tenancy Procedure & Charges
Before renting a property, it's important to know what procedures will apply and what charges you'll need to pay. Full details can be found on our application form, a copy of which can be downloaded by clicking here.
Fees (inclusive of VAT) are charged to tenants and potential tenants as follows:
- £210 application fee* for the first adult applicant
- £90 application fee* for each subsequent adult applicant or guarantor
- £150 if a pet is to be kept at the property
- £30 for a digital inventory
- £30 late rent fee for each 7 days that a rent payment is late
- £90 application fee* for each tenant/guarantor requesting a new tenancy agreement
- £60 check out fee per property
* Application fees cover referencing, credit checks, the Tenancy Agreement and Deposit registration
Additional fees may be charged for breaching the tenancy agreement. A sample tenancy agreement is available on request.
We hold Client Money Protection Insurance through ARLA.