Renting property is a highly skilled and specialised business.
We have developed Landlords Buildings and Contents insurance that is specifically tailored to meet your requirements, with innovative cover options like Nil Excess at a competitive price.
Cover and benefits:
- NIL Excess (£250 & £500 excess also available)
- Up to £500,000 buildings sum insured as standard (up to £2 million on request)
- Buildings Accidental Damage included as standard – no charge!
- Legal Liability cover up to £5 million
- Trace and Access up to £5,000
- Malicious & Accidental Damage by tenant option
- Up to 20% Loss of Rent
- Up to 90 days Un-occupancy
- Contents cover up to £50,000 sum insured
- Theft of Keys & Replacement Locks
- Nil Excess Home Emergency cover option (unlimited claims)
- Multiple Property Portfolio quotes (including discounts) available on request
- Employed, retired, student, self-employed, local authority and asylum seeker tenants all covered
- Pay monthly policy underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd
Discounts for your property portfolio
If you are a landlord with three or more properties you could benefit from a discount of between 5% and 10% off an already competitive premium.
Here are our discount levels:
- 3 to 20 properties = 5% Discount
- 21 to 30 properties = 7.5% Discount
- 31+ properties = 10% Discount
Your mortgage lender usually requires that your property is protected with Buildings insurance. Even without a mortgage, it is extremely important to protect your assets from the unexpected like burglaries, storms or malicious damage by tenants.
Contact Belvoir Portsmouth for a quote on 02392 735863