Why should I rent from Belvoir Property Management Nottingham?
- FREE to register with Belvoir Property Management, just notify us today with your requirements
- Belvoir manage a comprehensive range of quality properties
- Appointment times that are convenient to the tenant
- Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation
- All viewings are accompanied
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas appliances, electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings
- All deposits/bonds are held in an independent client account
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord
- A written inventory including statement of conditions
- We offer a superb Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property
- Due to our ‘in house’ credit and referencing service we are able to give you a very quick response to your enquiry
A little more about us
Belvoir Nottingham Central is owner-managed and run by local specialists, which means we really know the local area and can offer advice on a range of properties that are close to schools, businesses and health care facilities.
Our fully-trained award-winning team ensure all properties are let legally - A happy tenancy is a problem-free tenancy!
Belvoir aims to provide the best possible service to landlords and tenants. We personally manage all essential aspects of lettings, and operate under licence from Belvoir Property Management (UK) Ltd. The stringent requirements of Belvoir’s franchise agreement ensures that all of our offices operate under the highest standards of professional conduct.
Each Belvoir office can provide a series of unique products and services, including leading insurance packages. Belvoir’s dedicated legal helpline ensures that offices are able to deal with any issues quickly and effectively.
Don't just take our word for it!
We love getting positive feedback from both Landlords and Tenants alike, we're thrilled that we have so many good reviews that make the team at Belvoir Nottingham all worth it!
You can read reviews here.
At Belvoir we believe in full transparency of all fees. We have outlined below a full list of fees/charges that may be payable by a tenant.
All fees are non-refundable, however, if the application passes the credit & referencing checks and the landlord declines to proceed, a full refund will be made.
If an application is found to be fraudulent/misleading, no fees will be refunded.