Northwich is an attractive investment location for a number of reasons.
Situated in the heart of Cheshire, the town boasts the top-performing private school 'The Grange', Sir John Deane's sixth form college and a whole host of local employers.
The town is shortly due to undergo a major regeneration of its marina (Baron's Quay) which will boost the local economy by enticing inward investment and creating over 200 jobs.
As letting specialists we offer free, unbiased advice on where and what to buy and are happy to provide indicative information to help assist in the offer making process. Many investors are scepticle of estate agents as they can often be biased towards property they are advertising so at Belvoir we are able to give completely impartial opinions without compromise.
Some of the services we offer investors are:
- Free one to one meetings with the Office Manager
- Free unbiased advice on where and what to purchase
- Accurate and realistic rental returns
- Access to Belvoir exclusive mortgage products
- Assistance in managing your propety portfolio
- Advise on cost-effective ways of maintaining property and avoidance of high repair bills
- Protecting your investment against accidental and malicious damage as well as non-payment of rent insurances
- Close relationships with Weath management company St James’ Place
If you would like to book a free no obligation meeting with the Office Manager to go through your specific requirements for investing in the local area and find out how Belvoir’s specialist buy to let mortgages could benefit you please call us on 01606 783599 or email email@example.com