Tenant Fees post 1st June 2019 (please see below)
In addition to paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Belvoir Newbury ‘the Agent’).
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent.
Deposit: 5 weeks' rent.
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent).
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England base rate.
Other permitted payments.
Replacement of keys or other security devices, at cost.
Changes to the Tenancy at the Tenants' request - £50 inc VAT.
Belvoir Newbury is a member of SAFEAGENT, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Ombudsman, Client Money Protection.
- Belvoir Newbury is a member of Safeagent.
- Belvoir Newbury is registered as a SAFEAgent.
- Belvoir Newbury subscribes to Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme.
- Belvoir Newbury received all client moneys to a statutory trust client account.
- Belvoir Newbury registers all deposits with the DPS custodial scheme or the TDS custodial scheme.
- Belvoir Newbury is a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.