Belvoir Macclesfield & Wilmslow take the hassle out of not only finding properties to rent, but then applying for and living in rental property.
Are you frustrated with the lack of help in finding the right property? We offer quality properties to rent, actively help you search for the right property and offer convenient inspection times. Belvoir staff are specially trained and equipped to assist you find properties which meet your needs. We maintain a database of prospective tenants and as soon as properties become available we will contact you. In addition, if our current listing of properties to rent doesn't have anything suitable, we will endeavour to find one for you.
It is FREE to register, just notify us today of your requirements.
In addition to paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Belvoir Macclesfield & Wilmslow ‘the Agent’):
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent for application process which is then deducted from total deposit due upon successful referencing completion.
Full Deposit: 5 week's rent
Tenants will be liable for contractor’s fees of any repairs not authorised by either the Landlord or Agent.
For properties in England, during the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England Base Rate calculated from the date the payment was due up until the date payment is received
During the tenancy if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water and sewerage
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, for breaches of contract or under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Tenancy Amendment: £50.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Lost keys, fobs and security devices: Cost of keys plus £15 inc VAT admin fee
Early termination fee: Landlord re-let fee (inclusive of VAT).
Belvoir Macclesfield & Wilmslow is a member of SafeAgent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Services that Belvoir offers:
- Viewings are always accompanied by trained staff.
- Flexible viewing appointments available (including evenings)
- Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation.
- All our properties to rent are of high standard and meet all safety regulations.
- Security deposits are held in a government approved deposit protection scheme or bonded account.
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord.
- We offer a comprehensive written inventory including statement of conditions which is agreed at point of checking in.
- We offer an exclusive tenants contents insurance policy - great rates and great cover.
- We also offer great accident, sickness and unemployment insurance cover at competitive prices for complete peace of mind.
- Due to our specialised on-line credit and referencing service we are able to offer you a very swift application process.
We hold Client Money Protection through Safeagent. Click here to view our certificate.