Belvoir Macclesfield take the hassle out of not only finding properties to rent, but then applying for and living in rental property.
Are you frustrated with the lack of help in finding the right property? We offer quality properties to rent, actively help you search for the right property and offer convenient inspection times. Belvoir staff are specially trained and equipped to assist you find properties which meet your needs.
We maintain a database of prospective tenants and as soon as properties become available we will contact you. In addition, if our current listing of properties to rent doesn't have anything suitable, we will endeavour to find one for you.
It is FREE to register, just notify us today of your requirements.
Once you have chosen a suitable property we will ask you for an application fee:
We don't charge an Admin fee to our tenancy for any of our properties. The only charge is a £250 (inc VAT) Applicant fee + £50 (Inc VAT) per additional person over 18 years of age for a personal let and £350 for a company let, this is payable once you have agreed to secure the property. We produce an Inventory for every one of our tenants to ensure you have the best protection of your deposit.
Company Let Fee: £350.00 (Inc VAT)
Applicant Fee: named on the tenancy agreement over the age of 18.
Renewal of tenancy:
At the end of the initial fixed term tenancy, there is no requirement to sign a further fixed term as the agreement can simply roll on to become a monthly periodic tenancy. However, if a tenant wishes to have security of tenure and wishes to take a new fixed term, we need to carry out fresh referencing for the new tenancy. Our charge for this renewal referencing is £120 (incl VAT)
End of tenancy:
£25 (Inc VAT) for a Reference Request
£25 (inc VAT) for a Additional Check-Out Visit
Services that Belvoir offers:
- Viewings are always accompanied by trained staff.
- Flexible viewing appointments available (including evenings)
- Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation.
- All our properties to rent are of high standard and meet all safety regulations.
- Security deposits are held in a government approved deposit protection scheme or bonded account.
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord.
- We offer a comprehensive written inventory including statement of conditions which is agreed at point of checking in.
- We offer an exclusive tenants contents insurance policy - great rates and great cover.
- We also offer great accident, sickness and unemployment insurance cover at competitive prices for complete peace of mind.
- Due to our specialised on-line credit and referencing service we are able to offer you a very swift application process.