Administration Fees (Payable before Moving into a Property)
- The administration fee is £166.67 plus VAT. This total is £200.00. The administration fee for any additional applicant or a guarantor is £62.50 plus VAT. This total is £75.00. Part or all may be non-refundable.
- Please note that the referencing procedure will not begin until the administration fee is paid in full.
- The move out fee is £37.50 plus VAT. This total is £45.00. This will be deducted from your deposit. (deducted once the tenant has vacated)
- Our VAT Registration number is 864 9413 91. VAT will be calculated at 20%
Arrears and Penalty Charges (Chargeable once Moved into a Property)
- Should rent be late, an arrears letter will be sent to you. Arrears letters carry a penalty charge of £16.67 plus VAT per letter (this totals £20.00) and the charge must be cleared immediately upon receipt of a letter. If the charge is unpaid by the end of the tenancy, it will be deducted from your deposit.
- £5.00 per day will be charged for the 1st seven days that the rent is overdue. After the 1st seven days, overdue rental payments will be subject to interest at the rate of 6% per annum calculated from the date the payment was due up until the date payment is received.
Renewals and Fees (Chargeable once Moved into a Property)
- Should you extend your tenancy on a fixed term or periodic basis, then a renewal fee of £16.67 plus VAT will be charged. This totals £20.00.
- All tenancies maybe subject to an annual rental increase
Other Fees (Chargeable once Moved into a Property)
- A fee of £29.17 plus VAT will be charged for any re-scheduled inspection appointments, due to us being unable to gain access as arranged or due to a second appointment to inspect recommended improvements to bring the property to a satisfactory standard have been acted upon. This totals £35.00 and becomes due when Belvoir attend the property.
- A fee of £29.17 plus VAT will be charged for any call out to the property made by Belvoir upon your specific request. This totals £35.00 and becomes due when Belvoir attend the property. This fee will not apply if the call out is specifically related to a genuine maintenance/repair issue.
- A fee of £33.33 plus VAT will be charged for any re-scheduled contractors appointments, due to them being unable to gain access as arranged. This totals £40.00 becomes due when you receive an invoice.
- All rental payments made with cash will incur an administration fee of £12.50 plus VAT. This totals £15.
- All rental payments made with a debit card will incur an administration fee of £12.50 plus VAT. This totals £15. Payments made with a credit card will incur an additional 2.5% plus vat charge. This totals 3% of the total amount paid on the card.
- A fee of £300 plus VAT will become payable should wish to terminate your tenancy agreement and vacate the property early (subject to permission from your Landlord/Belvoir). This will cover the extra administration and costs incurred by Belvoir. This totals £360. You must be aware you will be liable to pay monthly rent until your agreement is superseded with a new tenancy.
- Please be aware it will be in breach of your tenancy and a chargeable item against your deposit of £100 per meter if you allow a utility provider to install a pre-payment meter of any kind whilst you are a Tenant.
- A fee of £16.67 plus VAT will be charged for providing a landlord reference. This totals £20.
If you are unsure of any fees listed please call our office and we will be happy to fully explain them to you 0151 256 0880.
We hold Client Money Protection Insurance through ARLA.