Let Only Service
One months rent (inclusive of VAT) payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced through the Agent
Letting & Rent Collection Service
Letting Fee of £390.00 inclusive of VAT (£325.00 + VAT) plus 7.2% inclusive of VAT (6% + VAT) of the rent received, deducted by the Agent
Letting Fee of £390.00 inclusive of VAT (£325.00 + VAT) plus 12% inclusive of VAT (10% + VAT) of the rent received, deducted by the Agent
The fees under the above services are payable when any individual or organisation enters into an agreement to rent the Property as a result of our promotion, introduction, or viewing by the Agent.
Tenant referencing for first 2 applicants £ included (inc VAT) included with All Services
Tenant ref for each additional applicant £36.00 (inc VAT)
Guarantor referencing £36.00 (inc VAT) per guarantor
Tenancy agreement Fee £ included (inc VAT) included with All Services
Inventory service £120.00 (inc VAT) included with Letting & Rent Collect & Managed Service
Duplicate statements £4.40 (inc VAT)
Yearly Compliance Fee* £180.00 (inc VAT) NOT applicable to Let Only Service
Professional hourly rate: £58.00 (Inc VAT) Charges by the Agent when required to carry out
End of tenancy dispute resolution: £90.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Move Out Inspection Visit: £70.00 (inclusive of VAT) – included with Management Service
Move Out Inspection Report £70.00 (inclusive of VAT) – included with Management Service
Void property inspections £24.00 (inclusive of VAT) (per visit – only where requested)
Tenancy renewal fee £60.00 (inclusive of VAT)
Major works fee (over £1000) £58.00 per hour (inclusive of VAT) – to be finalised / agreed at time of works
*Yearly Compliance Fee
Compliance Fee is chargeable on the second month after initial move in, and then yearly thereafter.
The fee chargeable is reviewed yearly in June taking into account any additional changes in legislation.
The Yearly Compliance Fee currently covers:
· Deposit registration, administration in accordance with Tenancy Deposit protection legislation (Housing Act 2004)
· Annual legionella risk assessment to determine if ‘Low / High Risk Smoke and Carbon Monoxide regulations including smoke alarm testing on move in.
· Up to date production of required documents under the deregulation Act 2015.
· Right to rent check at start of tenancy and during tenancy (where applicable)
· Required information during the tenancy as required under Liverpool City Council landlord licence.
· Providing annual updates of the gas safety certificate to Liverpool City Council.
· Accompanied property inspections as required with Liverpool City Council landlord licence terms.
· Yearly SafeAgent audit in relation to qualified discount for Liverpool City Council landlord licence fee
· Additional checks during mid-term inspections as required under the terms of Liverpool City Council landlord licence.
· Additional checks required in relation to Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018
Where the Landlord cancels the Agent’s instruction to provide a Letting and Rent Collection Service or Management Service, the Agent will charge, and the Landlord will pay, a fee equal to THREE months’ rent commission (inc VAT).
VAT is payable at the prevailing rate on all our fees. In accordance with consumer legislation it is quoted as included in the prices stated above.
All prices subject to change after two months’ written notice
We hold Client Money Protection Insurance through SafeAgent