To market your property we will:
- Ensure we note full details of your wishes with respect to the letting.
- Provide you with advice and assistance on protecting your property and rental income.
- Search our database to find a tenant match.
- Place your property details on our national website and appropriate portal sites, all of which we will monitor and update daily.
- Effect appropriate advertising of your property through local newspaper media, by board erection, from our business premises and through direct mailing to local businesses.
- Conduct accompanied tenant viewings at your property, giving you full feedback on each occasion.
- On finding a potentially suitable tenant we will carry out credit and status checks.
- Keep you advised of progress throughout all processes.
- Gain your approval of the tenant and official consent to proceed.
- Draw up and agree with you the Tenancy Agreement and Conditions.
- Arrange buildings and contents and/or rent and legal insurance cover as requested.
- Collect all advance monies from the tenant.
- Inform all the utilities of the change of occupant, together with meter readings.
- Request deposit from tenant in form of bankers draft made payable to the landlords designated deposit scheme and send onto landlord to action appropriately.
- Forward your monies by direct electronic transfer to your nominated bank account without delay, providing you with a statement of account and copies of all relevant documentation.
- Fees Applicable: One months rent (inclusive of VAT) payable for each letting to a tenant introduced by The Agent. Payable on commencement of tenancy and deducted from the rent collected at the commencement of tenancy.
All of the above +
- Deposit will lodged with our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and held until the end of the tenancy.
- Carry out periodic property visits of your property and issue you with a full follow-up report.
- Payment for all repairs and liabilities up to authorised limits direct from monthly rental income.
- At the end of the tenancy we will:
- Issue the advance legal notices as required.
- Advise the tenant of the required Move Out procedures.
- Carry out the ‘Move Out’ procedures with the tenant in attendance.
- Check the property against the inventory/statement of condition and inform you of any dilapidations.
- Organise for the return of the deposit through our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and if necessary deduct for any dilapidation charges.
- Take all meter readings and inform the utility providers as necessary.
- Hand over the property to you or seek a new tenant as instructed.
- Fees Applicable: Start-up fee of £240 (inclusive of VAT) plus 12% (inclusive of VAT) of the rent, deducted from the rent as received (to be agreed on appraisal)
Admin involved in the Tenancy Deposit Protection legislation: £72 (inclusive of VAT)
Preparation of paperwork for Alternative Dispute Resolution: £0 (inclusive of VAT)
Duplicate Statements: £0 (inclusive of VAT) per copy provided
Insurance claim handling fee: 0% inclusive VAT of cost of works before VAT
Professional hourly rate: £54 (inclusive of VAT) per hour
Re-signing fee: £0 (inclusive of VAT) payable where The Agent, at your request, arranges a renewal of tenancy to an existing tenant
Void management fee: £60 (inclusive of VAT) per week payable four weekly in advance of requirement
Post Letting Service
(Inclusive with our “Full Management” service)
Tenant move out and Inventory Check (including damage report):: £240 (inclusive of VAT)
All prices subject to change after two months’ written notice
Where Full Management service is cancelled during the tenancy (including any extensions) the full management fee must be paid to the end of the current tenancy agreement (minimum of three months management fee is payable).
Three months management fees will be payable where the tenancy is periodic.
Where applicable charges are subject to the current rate of VAT.
Where a Let Only service is cancelled when we have found a ready, willing and able tenant to move in, a cancellation fee of £150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable.
All prices subject to change after two months’ notice.
Belvoir Liverpool Central is a member of ARLA, Safe Agent and The Property Ombudsman Scheme